Quantcast

***July 4th GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

No day off for me, but I do get Holiday pay. No fireworks today either. Apparently the Governor is worried that the 3 acres in the state that aren't on fire yet might get burned. Don't lose any fingers today!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Woke up nice and early with the hopes of getting in a big bike ride and its raining. Foiled! Oh well, at least I get the day off from work, I'll have to enjoy each and every one of these holidays from here on out.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got up for work and its pissing rain, lovely, probably gonna get the day off if it keeps up. if thats the case the boat shall go out and the day shall still be enjoyed if theres no lightning i can just chill under the biminy and catch fish. other then that ive not gone on any bike rides not counting races for way way way to long, i should do something about that.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Legal Explosives Day! Go America! (LOL @ the British)

Wife and I may ride, but we also may not ride. The weather ain't cooperating right now.

40th birthday yesterday was nice and uneventful, except for my Facebook page which blew up. Slept nine wonderful hours last night.

Enjoy your Wednesday, gang!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Happy blow sh!t up to celebrate our forefathers rebeling against the crown day! No big plans since our little guy is only a little over 2weeks old. Will probably go over to a fellow monkey's house for a little while today for some beers and go-cart crazyness. Yup, thats about it.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
2.5 inch hail, just as I was on my roadbike going home. A cluster**** at work since the competition changed some release dates which give them nothing but really hurt us. Now trying to create time where there is none.

Still a good day, gonna have some good chemex later that day and finally have some sleep ( I know that is a contradiction)

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Revolution Day! Happy Birthday 'Merica! Have to play lumberjack today, still cleaning up trees from last Friday's storms. Will grill later and drink some beers. Road ride tomorrow for sure.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I'm sitting here in Wisconsin at my aunts house. Me and my dad took a road trip together to see the family, this place is far to flat to pull my bike out out of the basement. (good thing we have to drive through the Rockies twice) I think today we're going over to my uncles farm to play with fireworks and hang out

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Going to see my mom, then off to a surprise anniversary party for some friends. Pretty mellow day. Happy to celebrate having a country that lets me decide if I want to put a hook in myself for fun.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Fireworks bore me, and every year I get dragged along to see them. So I'm quite pleased by the cancellations this year.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Heading to the Denver Outlaws lacrosse game tonight and then watching their fireworks. Last year they had the best show that I have ever seen.

Don't die, (or lose any fingers today)!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Picked up my in-laws today (the other set) to stay with us for a week or so. Father-in-law is helping me get my drip setup done. Trying to swap my downpipe today too.