Oct 23, 2001
uh, quicktime 7 thinks your movie is 2:02 of blank white

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
stream it?

maybe you can help me

i did all my editing of the first clip seleting all-copy-paste.

then saved it.

/?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
bcd said:
stream it?

maybe you can help me

i did all my editing of the first clip seleting all-copy-paste.

then saved it.

/?
methinks you need to export rather than save. or at least save as without dependencies (you'll know because the file size will be huge rather than tiny as it is now)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
yes, just as a rider went by i would walk down the track.

i missed a few riders and ran out of memory half way.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
HOLY SH$T !!!!!! They were flying down those ridicoulsly wide trails with nothing more than loose rocks and sweping turns. When that one dude took his foot off the pedal on the inside line I almost colapsed!!!! For real Though Did XC guys get floored you were flying on their trails?? they do here, so we stay on the DH trails. Please Please Please, tell me that was the warm up

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Slider said:
HOLY SH$T !!!!!! They were flying down those ridicoulsly wide trails with nothing more than loose rocks and sweping turns. When that one dude took his foot off the pedal on the inside line I almost colapsed!!!! For real Though Did XC guys get floored you were flying on their trails?? they do here, so we stay on the DH trails. Please Please Please, tell me that was the warm up
That video does the trail no justice, and that was only the top half of the course. The bottom is much more technical.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Slider said:

hey before you knock it, why not come down and see the trail. The ridge trail that was at the start is tough, and loose. The middle is a fire road... sure.... but i can say its no easy ride. Its fast, rocky, loose, and the corners are flat. It takes quite a bit of skill to be fast and smooth up there. Then when you get into the trees its a whole new trail. Big embedded rocks on an off camber hill side, tight rocky corners, big drop through the rocks, sweet wooded section with berms, rollers, and jumps, then the end is a flat out mash to the finish on a fast switchy section. Its by far an XC ride. I could race beacon on an XC bike, but i wouldnt dare do Hood on any less than 7" of front and rear travel.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
sounds like fun....How come no one filmed the stuff worth looking at???

Just wondering, What are people considering "big" drops now a days.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
I shot vid Sunday of the top to bottom of the woods section and a little of the sport course. None of the upper though. It will be a while to get something up though, its a busy week.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
ggrubb said:
I shot vid Sunday of the top to bottom of the woods section and a little of the sport course. None of the upper though. It will be a while to get something up though, its a busy week.
Come on! Hurry up! :p

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Slider said:
sounds like fun....How come no one filmed the stuff worth looking at???

Just wondering, What are people considering "big" drops now a days.
I think alex already answered that.....

"bcd

yes, just as a rider went by i would walk down the track.

i missed a few riders and ran out of memory half way."

There arent as many people taking pics as at Spokane, but there are some here (including a bunch of the drop, and some of the top technical part...)

www.whitcombphoto.photoreflect.com