Quantcast

Jump Jam #2

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
sh*tty... i have ACTs saturday morning and i have to work saturday night. ill be at the next one, since school is over on friday.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
i work till 5 on sundays and i was wondering if anything will still be goin at like 530 ish when i could make it over there....i really would like to know if anything would still be goin on cuz if its just kinda dying off by then i dont want to waste my time walking out there cuz i cant ride yet.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Sweet I will try and pull a DSLR out of my tail and show up to take some pictures

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Right on all y'all...its gonna be so fun and there might even be some more hits out there than usual??!!>

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
TWISTED said:
What's up with all people having to work on Sunday?
Yah!! Just tell the man that ther gunna be some wicked sh!!!!t going down and you'd be missin out. I bet he'll respect your conviction and give you a big raise $$, and give you Sept 10 off (hmmm, I wonder what is going on that day???)

Put in for vacation NOW for the things you want to do.

Note: I am old, and have learned to plan ahead.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Fast&Smooth said:
I've always wondered what's up with people wanting to ride on sudandays.

Sundays suck. There's work and school early the next morning!
I want to ride on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after I get off work, even though I have to work the next day.

I honestly would prefer to have the Jump Jam Saturday, then party that night and chill the next day. Having the party Saturday night means that if I party it up I'll feel like crap the next day and won't ride any good. I'll try to just have a couple at the Spot.

Anyone from Portland heading up and need a ride in my astro van?

Tim

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
I am pumped...Travis said that there was a bunch of groms learnin new tricks for tomorrow. All the homies will be out there havin a good ol time. See ya there.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
huckerAJ said:
I am pumped...Travis said that there was a bunch of groms learnin new tricks for tomorrow. All the homies will be out there havin a good ol time. See ya there.
ya i was there taking pics.....watch out there's some people geting there game on!!!:rolleyes: .

P.S. i'm camera bitch for tomarrow!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
ryan/kona29 said:
ya i was there taking pics.....watch out there's some people geting there game on!!!:rolleyes: .

P.S. i'm camera bitch for tomarrow!
I saw a whole bunch a little middle schoolers in the parking lot with dirt all over like they had ate it a few times:rofl:

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Indeed some insane stuff was being thrown down fo show! Does anyone know the verdict on Mike's ankle? Well im uploading photos to photobucket right now and will start up a pic thread with a small preview of what i got today. Sadly out of the 172 pics only like 50 were decent shots.