Quantcast

Jump Jam at The Fix in Boulder, Sunday June 8

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
Spread the word and if you're coming to Teva Games (which rules), come on down and schralp it up.

Fix Bikes in Boulder, Colorado is stoked to announce our annual Fix Jump Jam. This year we'll be shredding our backyard jumps in Boulder on Sunday, June 8, 2008, the day after the Freeride events at the Teva Mountain Games. 1pm until dusk.

We're stoked to invite everyone together for an afternoon of blasting doubles and making new friends. Our jumps are running great right now and there are lines for all sizes, including two pumptracks to be tackled.

The jumps are located behind our shop at 3085 Bluff Street, Boulder, CO 80301 and are open to anyone to ride. Waivers must be signed and riders under 18 need the signature of a parent or guardian.

For more information visit www.thefixbikes.com or call 1.866.790.2453 - SEE YA THERE!

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
well ill be goin to winter park for a couple days, and i will only be in boulder to check out CU for a day at most, and i wont have a bike but if i have any time ill definately come by

the rest of the local dirt jumps are in a sad shape. i was up at gunbarrel and over at arbor this past weekend. neither place was close to rideable without a couple of hours of work. thay were never like that when i lived there. we used to keep them up and rocking all year long...

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
the rest of the local dirt jumps are in a sad shape. i was up at gunbarrel and over at arbor this past weekend. neither place was close to rideable without a couple of hours of work. thay were never like that when i lived there. we used to keep them up and rocking all year long...
Sunset is looking pretty dope right now. What were you in town for?