Quantcast

jump the scammer

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
has anyone played along with a scammer from Craigslist? I'm trying to sell my sc chameleon and got the...I'll send my associate out to pick up the "item" and will pay by cashier check.

I would truely like to meet this fuctard at an undisclosed location and run him/her over with my
explorer!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's a waste of time. all you are doing is setting yourself up to get into a fight, then sued to premeditated action.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
"a 45 will blow a barn door out the back of your head and there's a lot of dry cleaning involved, but a 22 will just rattle around like Pac-Man until you're dead."

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
This is assuming said Explorer makes it to the meeting spot without breaking down.
coming from an individual who drives a jeep.

I already got pissed off at said scammer and asked for blow jobs from his mother.........no reply. Maybe he's thinking
about it.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
coming from an individual who drives a jeep.

I already got pissed off at said scammer and asked for blow jobs from his mother.........no reply. Maybe he's thinking
about it.
Sold the Jeep 2 months ago. I've never had any of the 3 Jeeps I've owned break down or fail to start on me. I have had a driveshaft CV joint blow up, but that was user error more than anything.

Last edited: