Quantcast

jumping

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
you need to see it in the sunlight. it is neon orange on one side and neon yellow on the other. it is so bright it hurts to look at it. It was actually kind of distracting to ride right away.

Kyle,

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Metzger commented a picture I took of a friends can-can. :-D
Its things like that that raise my moral for photography :-).

but nice pics!
LOVE the bike man.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Looks like a good time Kyle, have you got your nose down on your 3's? we still need to find/build the perfect drop.
they are alright, Id like them to be a little cleaner, the pics don't show it, but the jump is pretty good sized, and you have a bit of speed into it too. I was pumped when I finally started getting backwards. now it is just gettting upside down.....

as for the drop, I've been thinking about it. I think I might have one in mind. I really need someone to come be cameraman. I want the drop, along with some other cool stuff HINT HINT :D

Kyle,

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I guess Ill play camera man. Need a head start on next seasons money shot's. Bibs already got a week win and honorable mention.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I have a sony camcorder...nothing super nice but you can get it on the computer, and its better then some out there.

and I'm getting into photography, killing two birds with one stone...ehh?

:-)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
oh well hey...if this is somewhere around here I wouldnt mind coming to film you.

I like doing stuff like that.