Quantcast

jumps

nuttypoolog

Monkey
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta
I just couldnt resist taking a picture of my jumps tonight. they looked so cool with the flood light on...

there's a lot more to the yard, but only this corner had a light on it right now. they're a long way from being done, but with nobody helping me (assholes!) it's slow going.

Attachments

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
nuttypoolog said:
I just couldnt resist taking a picture of my jumps tonight. they looked so cool with the flood light on...

there's a lot more to the yard, but only this corner had a light on it right now. they're a long way from being done, but with nobody helping me (assholes!) it's slow going.
um so is there a pic or anything... or not

nuttypoolog

Monkey
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta
i will start using photobucket now that snapfish isnt free... but the image was WAY too big so I pulled it and i'm going to resize it.

nuttypoolog

Monkey
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta
here's some in the daylight.

If anyone wants to come help me dig, I need it. It's mainly a MTX course with dirt jumps mixed in. I'm a mile from Noonday BMX track too.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
nuttypoolog said:
i will start using photobucket now that snapfish isnt free... but the image was WAY too big so I pulled it and i'm going to resize it.
Photobucket resizes the files when you upload them automatically. :thumb:

nuttypoolog

Monkey
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta
Photobucket resizes the files when you upload them automatically.
i saw that... that's cool. notice I'm using it now.

you can do anyhting you want to the car. I found it at a construction site and pulled it home. I was going to put it into the jumps, but it smells too bad now that the windows are broken and it's filled with swamp water.