Quantcast

June 12th is coming up soon, and it can only mean one thing...

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Brian HCM#1 said:
Exactally, bring out the hippies :help: :help: :help: :eek:
I'm sure you know this living in the Bay Area and stuff, but a sh1tload of students at UC Santa Cruz streak through the campus naked the night of the first rainstorm of the year. F*n hippies :D

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
San Francisco should be an interesting one. This year at the Bay-to-Breakers 10k race (a hotbed of nude running, for whatever reason), the SFPD was warning ahead of time that nude runners who did not immediately clothe themselves after crossing the ticket line would be cited and/or arrested.

With that context in mind, I wonder what the hell the SFPD is going to do when confronted by a bunch of naked freaks on bikes? Last time the cops and bicyclists were really at loggerheads was the '97 Critical Mass rides when the bikers were really fouling up traffic and causing trouble so the Mayor decided to let the cops play smash-heads with the unruly contigent of Critical Mass.

too bad i'll miss this free circus due to my travel schedule.

-pigboy

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
It's my birthday! I'll be rolling into my third decade... 31. Wow. And not only is the 12th my birthday, but it is the day before the RUSH 30th Anniversary Tour Concert here in KC. Sweet.. 10th row-center! :thumb: