Quantcast

Junior world champs: XC

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
2004 Siemens Cannondale team rider, who is also the jnr Euro champ for '03 is now world champion...look out for him in the future !

1. Jaroslav Kulhavy (Cze) 1:51:81
2. Nino Schurter (Sui) 1:54:18
3. Oleksandr Yakymenko (Ukr) 1:56:44
4. Guillaume Fabry (Fra) 1:58:54
5. Max Plaxton (Can) 1:58:19

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by rockracing
cheeky bugger was even wearing "rainbow" socks on his way to the world title !

anyone head of "apache" bikes ?
Is it just me or does he look huge for that bike?

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by JMAC
Is it just me or does he look huge for that bike?
yeah he does, i saw a picture of him climbing on velonews and i was like wtf......man i'm just pumped that Ryan Tribon got 15th!!!! i saw that and literally started yelling for joy lol. then a former SE boy that raced for canada got 42nd. a good day for the southeastern boys indeed :p

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by indieboy
yeah he does, i saw a picture of him climbing on velonews and i was like wtf......man i'm just pumped that Ryan Tribon got 15th!!!! i saw that and literally started yelling for joy lol. then a former SE boy that raced for canada got 42nd. a good day for the southeastern boys indeed :p
I saw a pic of that guy did he race at Sea Otter cause I think i saw him he's crasy tall with ultra long legs. Is that him?

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by JMAC
I saw a pic of that guy did he race at Sea Otter cause I think i saw him he's crasy tall with ultra long legs. Is that him?
yeap, that's ryan. ULTRA cool dude, was pumped to see him do so well

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
yeap, that's ryan. ULTRA cool dude, was pumped to see him do so well
Ya know why your name isn't in that list of results chumpy? Well let me tell ya. Its a little thing called DISCIPLINE.

When you are ready to be a contender, you give me a shout.

:monkey:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Ridemonkey
Ya know why your name isn't in that list of results chumpy? Well let me tell ya. Its a little thing called DISCIPLINE.

When you are ready to be a contender, you give me a shout.

:monkey:
that's been it for the last year or so yes......lol. things are coming together though. cx season should be ok this year....next year who knows how far it will go. just ask capt burnout he should be able to give you a more accurate concusion.......

ps (edit) that's why i've been running for 25-30 minutes once a week and getting my ass back in training and dropped 10 lbs in 3 weeks huh :D

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
that's been it for the last year or so yes......lol. things are coming together though. cx season should be ok this year....next year who knows how far it will go. just ask capt burnout he should be able to give you a more accurate concusion.......

ps (edit) that's why i've been running for 25-30 minutes once a week and getting my ass back in training and dropped 10 lbs in 3 weeks huh :D
Dude running only 30 min a week sounds painful, when i'm running i do it atleast 2x week or else i'm sore the next day.

Anyways hope things are coming together for you i'm so pumped for next year i figured out why i haven't been able to loss the 15+ pounds i've needed to all year which will make huge changes. Also my knee is coming back together and my coach is awsome. Also i have things all set up so i can do the whole Canada Cup series next season alone with some Norba and the Sea Otter i hope.:p sorry about the bragging but i just had to:devil: