Quantcast

Just a bit curious.

J

JRB

You can't remember your name, Rip. How the hell would you remember your password???

BTW - my Pike should be here in a couple of days, so I will be more like you. :D

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
loco said:
You can't remember your name, Rip. How the hell would you remember your password???

BTW - my Pike should be here in a couple of days, so I will be more like you. :D
I got on though, didn't I and I don't have an make believe friend named Bob, who is moving to NC. Let me know when you get a cowan so I can change bikes.

J

JRB

Opeth said:
I got on though, didn't I and I don't have an make believe friend named Bob, who is moving to NC. Let me know when you get a cowan so I can change bikes.
If I don't have my Soul in a few weeks, I'll get a Cowan. Not a bad idea.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
At a quick glance I thought the title of this thread was "Just bi curious".

J

JRB

stevew said:
At a quick glance I thought the title of this thread was "Just bi curious".
Pretty sure after the lesbian dance studio in the wok, Rip is beyond "curious". :think:

Oh wait - Kinky Friedman had the lesbian dance studio. I can't keep them all straight. hahahaha - nobody can keep them all "straight". hahaha :rofl:

*I wasn't even trying to make the straight reference. It just happened.

J

JRB

Z1 Light is on the Reign, but I traded BS for a Pike that will land on an urban bike. Hopefully on a Soul Titan.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:
Z1 Light is on the Reign, but I traded BS for a Pike that will land on an urban bike. Hopefully on a Soul Titan.

What's taking so long with the titan? My new one is supposed to ship this week. It would have shipped last week but apparently their mechanic broke the handle off their bottom bracket threading tool and the had to get a new one. At least that's what they told me.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
damn, i though opeth was a girl and this was a "i might be a lesbo" thread. thats false advertising.
i've never had that happen before. when you reset, did you put it back on the same thing, or chang it and has it happened since?

J

JRB

jdschall said:
What's taking so long with the titan? My new one is supposed to ship this week. It would have shipped last week but apparently their mechanic broke the handle off their bottom bracket threading tool and the had to get a new one. At least that's what they told me.
I can't say really. I started a thread in the DH forum about an email response with incorrect dates saying they were on vacation. I just got told I was a whiney pussy. Or something like that. Supposedly they were on vacation, but it was rumored in the DH room that they closed off communications to get some stuff in order due to paint service issues. I was kind of peaved about that, since I specifically asked about the paint taking much time. Oh well - I'll try again today or tomorrow, and if I don't get a great answer, I'll likely just cancel and order something different.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Oh I see. I wouldn't worry too much about it. But then again, I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry either. Sometimes they get busy and things can take awhile...

I'm hoping that their latest round of busyness means that they are doing good business and are having a hard time keeping up and are doing well for themselves. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.