Quantcast

Just a couple shots. (not from the Farm 1.5)

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
considering what blew through here not to long ago, i cant wait to hear the hating on brandon semenuks pants

nice shots zach
Brandons pants ain't even close to tight. Homeboys legs are just about as round as a toothpick.:biggrin:

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
too funny! buy that boy some jeans and a cheeseburger.

I don't see how people can walk wearing pants that tight much less ride a bicycle. makes me laugh.. maybe if I squeezed into some pants that tight I could ride half that good, "fat man in lil jeans"

that spot looks like a ton of fun too, dope shots!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
it's a little thing called not being able to gain body mass. i wear girl pants because im 5'10" and 127lbs fully clothed with a jacket and sh*t. and they fit pretty well on me. super slim jeans for guys are baggy on me

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Trails look great and the riding just a nice.

yesimaddicted - good idea on the shirt - although I like the line - No Dig, No Ride. The logo could be a nice pic of a Sears Craftsman square nose shovel. ECD, Scum, PUSH or one of those guys had a real cool shovel t-shirt back in the mid 90's.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
Trails look great and the riding just a nice.

yesimaddicted - good idea on the shirt - although I like the line - No Dig, No Ride. The logo could be a nice pic of a Sears Craftsman square nose shovel. ECD, Scum, PUSH or one of those guys had a real cool shovel t-shirt back in the mid 90's.
ya, maybe get those Histile company make it. something with sweet writtening ang llike a shovel and spade crossover thing with something cool on the bottem and the letters at the top