Quantcast

Just a hello

RM Fusion

Chimp
Apr 17, 2007
mechanicsville, VA
Wanted to send out a friendly hello. I'm waiting for my Fusion to come in so I can get back into riding. I know its not a "Holy Sh!t" bike but, I liked it alot for my price range. I can't wait to hit the trails! The gym has just gotten ridiculously boring but, I wanted to stay in shape.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Hello. Hope to see you out on the trails in richmond. I ride an all black mountaincycle fury if you ever see me say hello.

Dennis

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Welcome Fusion!

Don't worry, you'll never see Dennis on a trail around Richmond, there are no chair lifts :)
Noticed youve really been busting my balls lately with your come backs. Really getting tired of your sh*t.

Kidding. luv you man. Actually since I got the fury built up I've been doing at least one XC ride a week for the last couple months. Feels really good to be hitting the local trails again. Hopefully I can keep it up once snowshoe opens. I do love me a chair lift

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Wow, Denjen's balls have gotten popular.....:shocked:

I myself do not, will not, will never, even have any interest, curiosity, thought, concern, admiration, cause of contention, point of ponderance, subject of conversation, subject of study, cause for a moment of silence, application of the “but for” test, need for photography, reference to the capital of Thailand, reference to any punching, kicking, mutilation, reference as to having any, or construction if said same to be made of plutonium or brass, or any lack thereof, or any reasonable facsimile thereof.

Therefore, any further questions, comment, points of confusion, disagreement or concerns of the aforementioned position and posture taken by myself should be, and will be sternly referred to my legal representation.

Have a nice day.

:)

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I,ve spoted and rode with Dennis out on the local trails!I did not see any balls.. he was to far back to even see him... hahahaha.

RM Fusion

Chimp
Apr 17, 2007
mechanicsville, VA
Uhm............ok..................good to know..............
I was refering to an earlier post that you stated your balls were constantly getting busted. I in no way had any expectations of joing this forum and having any thing to do with your bean bag! I will try in the future to use more quotes to clear up any confusion. In time you will all learn my sarcasm and pulling comments seemingly out of the air. I expect in return, to get what I give. I can take it! I'll even start you guys off, I'm only 5'5" 139lbs and 30 years old. Gimme whatcha got! By the way I have quite a few tats, that is how you will find me on the trails.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Please refer to my aforementioned post....

Thank you, have a nice day.

You mean this one?

Wow, Denjen's balls have gotten popular.....:shocked:

I myself have a lot of interest, curiosity, thought, concern, admiration, cause of contention, point of ponderance, subject of conversation, subject of study, cause for a moment of silence, application of the “but for” test, need for photography, reference to the capital of Thailand, reference to any punching, kicking, mutilation, reference as to having any, or construction if said same to be made of plutonium or brass, or any lack thereof, or any reasonable facsimile thereof.

Therefore, any further questions, comment, points of confusion, disagreement or concerns of the aforementioned position and posture taken by myself should be, and will be sternly referred to my own love for DenJen's balls.

Have a nice day.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Whats truly scary, and sad, was the amount of work and thought you put into that post, which in turn, made you focus on the unmentionables....:disgust1:

:D

RM Fusion

Chimp
Apr 17, 2007
mechanicsville, VA
Then don't you belong on one of those gay ass track bikes?
I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that? I will ask though, what makes you so BIG mike? Is it the size of your ass you wear on your shoulders? If thats where you plan to keep your ass, maybe you should put your pants on a lil differently! I ride what interest me, I'm defined by who I am not by what YOU consider me. You and me, merry go round, 4:00!

I hope you didn't consider this reply serious either.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Thanks G-spot, I believe I'll be at Belle saturday morning. I can be found downing beers at Mcormicks.
In case you don't know, there are much better trails off of belle island. When you are coming into the island over the footbridge, go around the island to the left. Keep straight on the path, and it will take you over a bridge. Go over the bridge and take a right at the fence that is between you and the railroad. You will come to a set of stairs, go up it, over the tracks, and TADA! you are at the trailhead for the Butter Milk trail. It's a ton of fun, and will take you to the Nickel bridge.

Alternatively, you can go from the Belle Island Parking lot, through the fence, and follow the signs to the North Bank Trail. Both the North Bank and Butter Milk make a loop if you cross the Nickel bridge.

More info, and maps of local trails can be found Here

And, follow the right way on the North Trail, or you actually MAY be finding yourself licking someones balls!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I ride track bikes.... and have tattoos. And I will bet my "gay" self that I could kick your ass in any bike riding.

track bikes are alot of fun... and make you a better all around biker

Dude, I was kidding, have you read the rest of the thread? ;)

I know track bikes are fun, I'd probably have one if I could ride one, however whenever I try to slow down, my bad knee says "NOPE!"

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
yeah they arent bad for your knees once you get good at riding them. Aka track slides. They actually are really good for building up bad knees and making them better or so I read. they also rule for pedal stroke

RM Fusion

Chimp
Apr 17, 2007
mechanicsville, VA
In case you don't know, there are much better trails off of belle island. When you are coming into the island over the footbridge, go around the island to the left. Keep straight on the path, and it will take you over a bridge. Go over the bridge and take a right at the fence that is between you and the railroad. You will come to a set of stairs, go up it, over the tracks, and TADA! you are at the trailhead for the Butter Milk trail. It's a ton of fun, and will take you to the Nickel bridge.

Alternatively, you can go from the Belle Island Parking lot, through the fence, and follow the signs to the North Bank Trail. Both the North Bank and Butter Milk make a loop if you cross the Nickel bridge.

More info, and maps of local trails can be found Here

And, follow the right way on the North Trail, or you actually MAY be finding yourself licking someones balls!
Nope, never going to find myself licking a set of balls! Put my stamp of guarantee on that one! Thanks for the heads up. I'm supposed to be meeting up with a friend of mine who is training for the xterra. Not 100% sure where he plans on taking me. I like the info though, incase I go alone.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Nope, never going to find myself licking a set of balls! Put my stamp of guarantee on that one! Thanks for the heads up. I'm supposed to be meeting up with a friend of mine who is training for the xterra. Not 100% sure where he plans on taking me. I like the info though, incase I go alone.
was not able to check here until just now and things are still spiraling downward