Quantcast

Just a little Diddy...

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Diddy -- whose monikers have included Puff, Puff Daddy and Puffy, says Diddy is "a little bit more personal. I've let down my guard. I'm fully exposed. We are going to have a lot of fun with it. It is the return of hip-hop, rock 'n' roll superstars and they call them Diddy. I'm going to start talking in the third person everything."

"Goddammit can somebody get Diddy a freakin' Peligrino with a lime and a lemon, and while you're at it Diddy could use a serious peticure! Diddy's toes are looking very un-Diddyish"

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
MudGrrl said:
I think it's hilarious that he's making it easier for his fans by dropping the 'p'.

seriously. he doesn't have a high opinion of his fans, does he?
Yeah.....after he named himself P. Diddy...that just sounded like something my cat does in the litter box....now it's "easier" for his fans to get to "know" him....uh huh..."Oh, now that you're just Diddy, I know what it feels like to have more money than god...." O.K. Captain Delusional...... :dancing:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
MMike said:
Well I for one am happy. This will save me so much time.
Save time for what?? Writing your luv letters to him?? Or are you switching to talking in the third person too??

The Squirrel needs a nut now!! The Squirrel will not tolerate insolence!! The Squirrel NEEDS a BEER cause it's FRIDAY!!!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
What the heck is a diddy anyway?

One good thing that Puff Daddy did accomplish was selling a lot of Livestrong bands. He came out on TV wearing one of the yellow bands, and all of the sudden, all of his fans were running around trying to find their own Livestrong bands. The bad part, most of his fans don't even know what the bands represent. They were trying to get some P-Diddy bling for a buck...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
jdschall said:
Here's a little Diddy: About Jack and Diane, Two american kids growing up,
in the heartland.
Hmmm. I think John Couger Mellenhead has clear grounds for a lawsuit. Copyright infringment and all...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Secret Squirrel said:
Save time for what?? Writing your luv letters to him?? Or are you switching to talking in the third person too??

The Squirrel needs a nut now!! The Squirrel will not tolerate insolence!! The Squirrel NEEDS a BEER cause it's FRIDAY!!!
You're lucky this post isn't in the Mis-Quote thread.

Beer gooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :drool:

Dude can change his name to Poof Dorky Walla Walla Bing Bing for all I care. I still won't buy his albums.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Ciaran said:
You're lucky this post isn't in the Mis-Quote thread.

Beer gooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :drool:

Dude can change his name to Poof Dorky Walla Walla Bing Bing for all I care. I still won't buy his albums.
Yep...there's definitely a reason I didn't post it there!!

But he's sooooo much cooler now!! There should be a law......

The Diddy does not care for the aforementioned name Poof Dorky Walla Walla Bing Bing ....."The Diddy"...heh...now THAT is something my cat did...