Quantcast

Just a quick Hello

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been browsing for a while now, but finally am getting around to saying hi. I know a few of the monkey's already and I'm sure I'll be meeting more soon. I'm doing the 24 hr race at Dalton this year (Team Ass Balancers) and hopefully will make it to the Northeast Monkey Fest. This site's a great cure for a slow work day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sorgie said:
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been browsing for a while now, but finally am getting around to saying hi. I know a few of the monkey's already and I'm sure I'll be meeting more soon. I'm doing the 24 hr race at Dalton this year (Team Ass Balancers) and hopefully will make it to the Northeast Monkey Fest. This site's a great cure for a slow work day.

Howdie, hope to meet you up at the Dalton-fest.

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
Ahhh Geneseo!!!!
You going to school there?
No I'm done with college (RIT). Geneseo was a nice halfway point between families and work for my wife and I. The 5:1 girl to guy ratio at the college is just an added bonus :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sorgie said:
No I'm done with college (RIT). Geneseo was a nice halfway point between families and work for my wife and I. The 5:1 girl to guy ratio at the college is just an added bonus :devil:
Ha, thats how Delhi was too. It was about a 3:1 ratio.