Quantcast

```just another toozday GMTˊˊˊ

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
struggling to get a bike for my kid. They keep going faster than I can buy. #sad

trying to get a new keeb for my addiction. Debating going custom or prebuilt used.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning lmfao omg. Swam this morning, then swung by the hell that is Walmart to pick up the Avengers Endgame Blu-ray and they were not out yet. GOD DAMMIT. Then I got my car an oil change and tire rotation for $78, and I am sure that would be easy enough to do myself and save the money but blue collar work like that is beneath me.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Back hurts. Coffee. Ride and then Taco Tuesday later?

Phase I of The Great Job Search of 2019 has begun, I have reached out to and am having calls with career coaches. Turns out, I don't know what I want to be when I grow up... so I'm gonna try and get some guidance on figuring it out. Really though... I just have a really random mix of experience and skills and no direction at the moment. Hoping someone out there can help me look at my experience and skills critically, with the intent of focusing my job search effort in a rewarding direction.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
The lottery is a voluntary tax on people that are bad at math. -Some smart person
You could argue buying lottery tickets is buying hope. It's still stupid but it's something.

Also first week on crazy pills. Feel drunk most of the time. Also the head doctor told me to do some ADHD test with my GF. Apparently, I have all of it and went undiagnosed for 32 years.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I know what I want to be when I grow up - someone that doesn't work.

Not sure is a realistic goal at this point.
I'd start doing something sooner or later. The problem is people telling you what to do and when not the action itself imho.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
maybe for you Mr Tophat Monocle.
$12/y
6% Interest
50 years compounded
= $3500

That's negligible when it makes for a little bit of fun. It also isn't accounting for an inflation rate of 2.25%/yr (historical avg values for last 50 years) reducing the actual cash value.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gotta pull the hard drive out of dead lap top...2 years was not long enough considering the amount of shit spilled on previous laptops.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
phone call with potential new client went well. will be working two open ended contracts committing 24 hours a week to both companies. lots of remote work possible.
....& I will get to work with hot IG influencers in the fitness world.
:brows:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Today I've learnt that Avy won't work on a fat shaft 2013 rc4, Wich makes my recent "2016" rc4 pinkbike purchase a bummer. On a positive note it was super cheap and arrived with a light Ti zocchi coil so I am keeping it and will try to ride it as is.