Quantcast

Just Booked Tickets For Austin...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
SO psyched to get back there after not being there since 2005. Used to ride a shitton there, can't wait to see if there is any new chunky chunder. Anyone ridden anything new there recently?
Used to love emma long, Cheesegrater, Thumper, God's marbles, that sort of thing.
Gonna be there for Turkey Day.
Bring on the Brisket and sausage style BBQ!

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Do you realize that Austin is in Texas?

I rode the city trails with a few people, chunky stuff, but nothing that a 120mm 29er can't handle and I'd be hard pressed to want more bike. Rode RPR, fucking dumb to have to pay money to ride on someone's personal ranch because there's no public land in Texas. Some mildly interesting stuff there, kind of similar to the Prescott Dells or Moab slickrock in a couple spots, chunky meh in most others. I was there during an "enduro" race. If you like 30 second descents...

There IS riding and I do ride in Texas, I did just last week in fact in Dallas, but I never look forward to the riding I do in SA, Austin or DFW, it's just something I can do while I'm there so I don't go crazy.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sorry to have missed you. I was busy absolutely kicking Bart’s ass on the Greenbelt when he tried to kill me.
He couldn’t do it, though.

LOL. I am impressed you managed to hurt herself on the greenbelt.. Been a few years but would always ride with Loco and Wumpus when there. Good folks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I dunno, there is lots of chunky ledgy stuff on the backtrails that you could fuck yourself up on. Did you ride cheese grater, or see the pics of what I augered on?
Just busting yer balls. No way I would have ridden something like that blind