Quantcast

Just flew in from Omaha...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
...and boy is my liver tired.

Four days of seeing old friends (and a surprise visit from a high school girlfriend who drove up from KC for some ol' school stinkyboy lovin') and attending my brothers wedding. Good freakin' times!

Time to get back on the wagon.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I take it you're not the stinkyboy who just sent me a PM on mtbr? We have an impostor!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
glad to hear you got lucky stinkyboy.
:brows: :biggrin:

Coulda chalked up a twofer weekend as the wedding was in a small town in Iowa and the reception hall bartender chick named Rhonda was all starry eyed that she spent most of the night talking to someone from such a faraway and magical place such as Phoenix...

:think:

Two all nighters in a row was plenty for this old man though.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am assuming since you had such a good time that your brothers new wife and family are a good fit. Gotta be there for your bro. Did you atleast get a good ride in?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I am so happy for for the little guy I even teared up during the ceremony. He's such a good kid.

My thursday all nighter left me too tired to rent the beater Jamis I had planned on. I'd talked to a dude at a shop in Omaha and told him I was from Phoenix and coming to town:

"Dude, there is absolutely no riding scene here. Stop in dude, stop in!"

There was some ride going on this morning downtown and not to be a snob, but the best bike I saw was a Hardrock with a Judy on it...

Last edited:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Sorry to hear you're soo tired: we had aparty last night and need to kill the rest of the keg of Sam Adams...