Quantcast

Just Florida being Florida

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Obviously it's because of Disney and the woke agenda
Making America Great Again

At a friends birthday party last week the general concensus of the attendees was that we need to bring back small pox. Very deadly, easily prevented via vaccine.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Health officials say that cases of leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, are surging in Central Florida.

In a news release Monday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that Central Florida has accounted for 81 percent of reported cases in the state and almost one-fifth of reported cases nationwide.

1690903550155.png

... permanently

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Health officials say that cases of leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, are surging in Central Florida.

In a news release Monday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that Central Florida has accounted for 81 percent of reported cases in the state and almost one-fifth of reported cases nationwide.

View attachment 198087

... permanently
nip1.jpg

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I looked, but did not see... alas now I can not unsee what I saw, thanks!

1690907370385.png

1690907388914.png

After searching for Hairy Nipples, my google suggestions will never be the same...

1690907418037.png

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I recall reading lots of things in school that I wish had been banned. This, for example:

Even reading the Wikipedia summary as an adult I still have no idea why you'd subject a bunch of 16 year olds to this. Shakespearean innuendo is one of the few bright spots in school age literary education.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Jesus, I freaking hated literature in HS because it was all this crap about someone’s opinion about what they “thought” the author was talking about and what they meant…and then that would get taken way too far. I loved reading, but taking it to this extreme ruined a lot of it for me. Maybe, just maybe the author wasnt trying to symbolize something with every single passage and just telling a f-ing story.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jesus, I freaking hated literature in HS because it was all this crap about someone’s opinion about what they “thought” the author was talking about and what they meant…and then that would get taken way too far. I loved reading, but taking it to this extreme ruined a lot of it for me. Maybe, just maybe the author wasnt trying to symbolize something with every single passage and just telling a f-ing story.

You just needed to smoke more weed

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Have you tried diagraming a sentence ? Loads of fun…

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
"The Old Man and the Sea" I'm sure is filled with symbolism, but mostly it seemed to be about an older dude having kind of a shit time on a fishing trip.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I had a professor at georgia tech who would go on what were literally sweaty rants about the strong homosexual lust story that is billy budd. The level of salty man flesh detail he would go into (things not in the book mind you) was astounding.

I got a D in his class because I wrote about some of the other, more overt themes in the book and didnt just focus on mancock.

A few years ago I double checked whatever current, common interpretation of that book is. Dude was out of his fucking mind.