Quantcast

Just Florida being Florida

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Haha

That reminds me of something that happened back in art school. A friend and I were pulling into the parking lot behind my apartment one night when a shirtless dude walked by us with a hunting rifle. A few minutes later we walked to a party a couple blocks over. When we came back, there were cop cars in front of my apartment building. The shirtless dude had been trying to break into apartments with the butt of the rifle.

While the cops were dealing with the guy someone who lived in the building stole a pizza from a police car. Took the cops dinner. Another cop apparently discharged the rifle while "securing" it in the trunk and shot into his cruiser.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Haha

That reminds me of something that happened back in art school. A friend and I were pulling into the parking lot behind my apartment one night when a shirtless dude walked by us with a hunting rifle. A few minutes later we walked to a party a couple blocks over. When we came back, there were cop cars in front of my apartment building. The shirtless dude had been trying to break into apartments with the butt of the rifle.

While the cops were dealing with the guy someone who lived in the building stole a pizza from a police car. Took the cops dinner. Another cop apparently discharged the rifle while "securing" it in the trunk and shot into his cruiser.
Was this in Mayberry?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
A toss up between putting this into here or the Trump debarcle thread.
Chose this one as;
A/ It happend in Florida
B/ It was a really really stupid way to do it.

So the Secret Service stuck Zhang's thumbdrive into their computer.

He stated that when another agent put Zhang’s thumb-drive into his computer, it immediately began to install files, a “very out-of-the-ordinary” event that he had never seen happen before during this kind of analysis. The agent had to immediately stop the analysis to halt any further corruption of his computer, Ivanovich said.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article228963409.html#storylink=cpy
Cause you know.... when you catch someone sneaking into a secure area the Presidents at with computer hardware, you should totally just plug it into your nearest unprotected computer right?

A toss up between putting this into here or the Trump debarcle thread.
Chose this one as;
A/ It happend in Florida
B/ It was a really really stupid way to do it.

So the Secret Service stuck Zhang's thumbdrive into their computer.

Cause you know.... when you catch someone sneaking into a secure area the Presidents at with computer hardware, you should totally just plug it into your nearest unprotected computer right?
Malicious malware? How interesting!