Quantcast

Just found 10 pounds of trouble in the garage

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
there is 10 pounds of iron oxide, and 5 pounds of aluminum powder in a box. This is going to end GREAT. How long till my house is on fire???

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
Do you have any magnesium strips to light it with?

If I were you I would hop on craigslist and find an old safe that nobody can open... then open it.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
the correct response was "challenge accepted" :weee:
I'm on my way to start right now!!!
Do you have any magnesium strips to light it with?

If I were you I would hop on craigslist and find an old safe that nobody can open... then open it.
I do actually!!!

Good call!!! Last time me and my friends played with this stuff my buddy has an old car he was taking in for scrap, so we decided to melt through the 350 block

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
any way you slice it, the thread title is wrong.
What ever dude, you're trying to hard to make me look dumb if you point out my math is wrong. Especially in a thread where I'm talking about burning something that burns hotter and brighter than the son
So have you done anything stupid with it yet? Ideas?
Nothing yet. I need to find something cool to melt, or something cool to melt a hole in.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
What ever dude, you're trying to hard to make me look dumb if you point out my math is wrong. Especially in a thread where I'm talking about burning something that burns hotter and brighter than the son
:rofl:

yeah, mixing chemicals that will burn your face off is no time to be worried about a thing like math.