Quantcast

Just found this site.. Offering Trials riding tips, advice and experience

TrevorBodogh

Chimp
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Hi All, happy Thursday Morning.

From Toronto Canada, my Name is Trevor and my passion is Trial riding for the past 15 years.

I found this site this morning and saw some people had some questions. It never hurts to learn more bike handling tips and tricks. Feel free to message me as Trials (advanced bike handling in essence) is what I am most passionate about - Always happy to help!

Ride on!

My youtube channel: ReversedGravity's Channel - YouTube

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I think he means, he found the :monkey:.... and decided to share
Oooohhh I got it. I don't speak Canadian so good.

It's nice to see someone promote trials in the US. The Chinese are cranking out some decent bikes at good prices and people can now try the sport without spending 2+ grand.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
a Link to Said Cheaper trials bike would be nice ? :)
You still need a Chinese hookup at this point. Several people are gearing up with shops now. I will have a brand new Because 24 street complete for sale in a week or so, if you are looking. I can also get 26 or 20 bikes.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Let me say Webcyclery is just about the most expensive way possible to buy a trials bike. I appreciate what they do, but damn.

The dropshippers are okay. The problem is, the parts list is very fluid and you really don't know what your going to get. You will probably get the correct frame, other than that...

A crafty shopper should be able to get a decent NEW bike for a 1000 plus. I have maybe 1300 in my 24, and it's got bike whore stuff like carbon bars, thomson stem, magnesium fork.