Quantcast

Just free riding around Ellensburg

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I was riding around with my road bike when I spotted what looked like a tree house just outside of Eburg. I had my camera so I took the pics of the "treehouse" with the very steep ramp. Since its on private property I took the pics from a distance. In the first pic you can see the drop of about 30 feet leading to a ramp. If you look closely you can see the biker will fly another 25 feet before hitting the dirt. The second pic shows the construction of another ramp which isnt completed. I guess the treehouse will have maybe three ramps.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I was wondering about the speed also, but I know it goes down a bit into the dirt before hitting the jump. The guys who built this are adults and they built it at their house(not mom or dads). They had enough experience that they pretty much knew what would work and what wouldnt. I think the next ramp is going to have a bigger jump.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
...and I thought I was desperate for some vert! I can just see the insurance rep turning down the claim when the wind blows that thing onto their house in the middle of the night. Sketch.............EE!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Dan, I just got off the phone with peter, he said we should put one of those in your yard so we can do a sweet roof gap.