Quantcast

Just got a load of gifts in the mail from mom:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
She got me clothes, really nice stuff from the Pearl Izumi outlet.

All too small. :disgust:

Man, what do I do? Tell here they're too small and send them back? I got no PI outlet here to return them on my own.

Life is hard.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
She got me clothes, really nice stuff from the Pearl Izumi outlet.

All too small. :disgust:

Man, what do I do? Tell here they're too small and send them back? I got no PI outlet here to return them on my own.

Life is hard.
How far is the closest PI outlet? Or how far is your moms? Maybe she did it on purpose so that you would have to come home to visit when you return it all.

Or shes telling you you're fat.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
...really my arms need to shorten up about two inches. Im a size large, have been for years. Havent gotten any fatter.
...all clothes are size medium.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
How far is the closest PI outlet? Or how far is your moms? Maybe she did it on purpose so that you would have to come home to visit when you return it all.

Or shes telling you you're fat.
Mom lives in Denver, I live in TN. I have no idea where the PI outlet is. Have to check into that.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Mom lives in Denver, I live in TN. I have no idea where the PI outlet is. Have to check into that.
Send it to me, I wear Medium.

I have monkey arms too. I have dealt with the fact that all long sleeves will be rolled up at all times, unless it fits like a poncho.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I haven't spoken to my mom in almost a year. She leaves really miserable drunken messages on our voicemail.

Last time I saw her was Christmas last year and she was completely blitzed.

She made my daughter a birthday cake (she was born on the 25th). My mom started to scream at the cake and was calling it a filthy whore cake and brandishing a knife and screaming all kinds of really nasty stuff in front of all the kids. Complete drunken tourette's style.

It would all be really funny if it wasn't so fvcking sad. She's really sick but refuses to stop drinking or to take care of herself.

Christmas sucks.
No that's a good post. I should be thankful my mom sent me anything at all, and I am. I just really like all the clothes that are too small. :busted:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You could try exchanging them at a shop that carries the same product?

Assuming your morals are flexible enough for that :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Just to make H8R feel better about going emo...

My mom threatened the lives of her grandkids, my niece and nephew the night before my wedding. It was so stressful that my sister (kids' mom) was ready to fly home and not attend my wedding. That would've sucked as my sister and her family is the only family that I truly care about.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It could be worse, my mother is dead.:(

Merry Christmas everybody.:poster_oops:
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I didn't mean to bring everyone down. This is a hard time for me. My mother isn't dead but she will be soon if she doesn't turn everything around and there's nothing I can do about it (as it's always been).

In the meantime I try to enjoy the awesome family that I have.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I didn't mean to bring everyone down. This is a hard time for me. My mother isn't dead but she will be soon if she doesn't turn everything around and there's nothing I can do about it (as it's always been).

In the meantime I try to enjoy the awesome family that I have.

Merry Christmas to you too.
You didn't bring me down. Not that you shouldn't keep trying to get her help but sometimes you just have to enjoy what you have with those you love and remember the good times you had with those you can't.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
My mom (who is not crazy, or dead) sent me a ton of clothes today and someone stole the fvcking package off the front porch. I should have told her not to have them leave it without a person being here.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
It could be worse, my mother is dead.:(

Merry Christmas everybody.:poster_oops:
Same here.
This is the worst thread ever.
I would wear a size small pink Pearl Izumi tank top if it would bring my mother back.

:D:shocked:
Sorry, I could not even type that with a straight face.
I don't feel guilty for those comments because I know if my mother was here, she would laugh at them.