Quantcast

Just got an invite to the Playboy Mansion

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
It's for a business organization that I'm a member of. How can I convince my wife that it would be a good idea? I doubt I'll have this opportunity again.

Edit: We would BOTH be going.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You don't go to the Playboy mansion with a date, it's like bringing sand to the beach.

But truthfully why wouldn't your wife allow you to go, even solo? It's pretty much a once in a lifetime deal. There is no marriage laws against window shopping, look (gawk) and don't touch.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You getting in for free? I know a couple guys who got invited a few months ago, but it was a several thousand dollar buy in.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Based on GFF's pics from his visit there, the place looks populated with 2-bit strippers. No thanks.

That and my wife wouldn't let my balls out of the nightstand drawer to go anyway. :D

yowelli

Chimp
Aug 11, 2009
BK
Thats tough, depending on how chill ur wife is, take her. You both can have a good time. Drinks are free right?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
In all honesty Kenan, you should give your invitation to one of your single friends who will go there with the full intentions of becoming motorboat world champion.
Be somebody's "make a wish" foundation.
Going there with your wife is like taking Stevie Wonder to a laser show.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Thats tough, depending on how chill ur wife is, take her. You both can have a good time. Drinks are free right?
The wife is actually very chill. I think she's into it. Drinks aren't free cuz it's a charity event.

In all honesty Kenan, you should give your invitation to one of your single friends who will go there with the full intentions of becoming motorboat world champion.
Be somebody's "make a wish" foundation.
Going there with your wife is like taking Stevie Wonder to a laser show.
:rofl:

You want to go? I doubt C would mind.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I think it's $400 for me and $600 for each guest. Damn business expenses...:D
Wait.....it's gonna cost you and the wife a grand to go? I thought "invited" meant you got in for free?

Well I'll be damned....no wonder that hooker got pissed when she "invited" me to have a good time and I was confused when she asked me to pay afterwards. :think:

yowelli

Chimp
Aug 11, 2009
BK
Wait.....it's gonna cost you and the wife a grand to go? I thought "invited" meant you got in for free?

Well I'll be damned....no wonder that hooker got pissed when she "invited" me to have a good time and I was confused when she asked me to pay afterwards. :think:
LOL....... Give it away or go with wifey

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
It's actually slightly cheaper. It's a charity event though! Not only can I write it off but it goes to a good cause.

I'm wondering why someone WOULDN'T want to pay a grand to go.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Funny concept, and he got a couple chuckles out of me, but he totally set himself up for a few jokes that he didn't make. "And when you get the golden playboy, what's the first thing you're going to do? You're going to run home and get your bedridden grandfather and take him to the mansion with you, right?" needs to be followed with "Who cares if he hasn't been out of bed in 20 years, tell him what's up and he'll be upright before you can say 'silicone.'"

I'm sure I could think of more, that's just the first thing that popped into my head as I was watching it.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm not opposed to the whole Playboy idea but... you could achieve the same charitable impact by walking into your local Family YMCA and handing them a hundred dollar bill. :)

Boobies are the the only reason to go to the Playboy mansion. :)

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I'm wondering why someone WOULDN'T want to pay a grand to go.
I could think of about a million other things I'd rather spend 1k on. Plus if you wanna sit and look at fake titties that you cant touch for a few hours, you can do that with the computer you're sitting in front of right now. If you want the added awkwardness of your wife being there for it, just have her looking over your shoulder.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Is that the co-worker that doesn't do anything? Pretty good stuff - I don't think I'd get much work done if I could be thinking up real comedy all day.
Haha no, this one actually works. The other one isn't clever enough to be a comedian.

Funny concept, and he got a couple chuckles out of me, but he totally set himself up for a few jokes that he didn't make. "And when you get the golden playboy, what's the first thing you're going to do? You're going to run home and get your bedridden grandfather and take him to the mansion with you, right?" needs to be followed with "Who cares if he hasn't been out of bed in 20 years, tell him what's up and he'll be upright before you can say 'silicone.'"
Indeed. I am not sure how long hes been at it, but today was my first time seeing his routine. I thought it was pretty entertaining for a local guy.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Best chance ever to turn your wife bi.

edit: I wouldn't marry a woman that wouldn't encourage me to go and take pics of me motorboatin'.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
As your lawyer, I advise you overnight them to me and PSP.
We'll make a "donation" on your behalf.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
As your lawyer, I advise you overnight them to me and PSP.
We'll make a "donation" on your behalf.
Me thinks your chances of getting laid at the mansion are slim enough without hauling the village retard kid with you. Unless you are looking for charitable donations of vagaygay for taking care of your retarded sibling. :think: