Quantcast

Just got back from Quebec city

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Great trip. We got there around 3 on Friday, checked into the hotel, walked around the city, and ate dinner. Saturday we went dog sledding and went to a big frozen waterfall. Saturday night we went to the carnaval and the the parade. Sunday morning the girls wanted to go to some mall and I watched peewee hockey for 3 hours. In the afternoon we went to the ice hotel. And then we went to a big tubing mountain. This morning we wandered around the city and then came home. We did a lot more stuff I really can't remember though. It was a really fun trip and I highly recommend going to the Carnaval. I was asleep when we crossed the border and nobody told me we were in America so I started speaking french to the lady at wendy's and I think she did something to my chicken nuggets.

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Hey! There's a bunch of Quebec monkey on the forum. Let us know the next time you're coming by and we can go for a beer, or better yet, a ride at MSA ;)

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Man I wish I'd known. I'm probably going to go next year over again but I'd like to try and go this summer. I would love to have an excuse to not go shopping.