Quantcast

just got off the phone with tomac

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
dont care so much of others and focus on yourself dude.You just sound jealous.

If you think thats bad,man you should see one of my friends,hes 22,his perents baught him a house renovated it,baught him both his cars,a daily saab and a 91 jetta with over 30 000$ invested in it,they pay his gas his food and still buy his clothes and phone bills.

Brother if you are upset about other peoples ****,man you will have a tough life,be proud of yourself and wat you buy spend.

Hense me with my next bike,I want something I will be proud to own and ride every weekend just like the old days.Im also someone who doesn't mind paying something made of quality that will last a long time.

Like king hubs.Ive had mine on my trials rig for 7 years now.
Hense why I want a frame to last,Ive been around and owned and tried numerous prestigeous machines.

p.s Bro I been riding dh @ bromont at the age of 11 on my ****ing trek hardtail.From the banzai to the adrenaline to the boomwrang to the world cup.

They might have changed the names of the trails since....

lmao ive been off these bikes for a few years and im a noob all over again :rolleyes: hopefully I will be set up soon and we can go riding my ottawa friend and show you how some do in quebec.

the douches you speak of are probly guys like me riding non stop and pass slower people and dont want to stop. ( its like driving you let the faster guy right away ) so they pass.Dont be pissed.
Juste parceque ta langue maternelle c'est le français, ça n'excuse pas le manque de compréhension en lecture... j'ai clairement indiqué qu'il était arrêté quand il m'a coupé la priorité, et qu'il n'allait pas aussi rapidement que moi. En fait, ça ne m'étonnerait pas que tu sois un de ces "poseurs" qui ce croit plus rapide que les autres parce que tu as le plus récent pyjama et un beau vélo...

Ce que je disais, c'est que j'men câlice du vélo qu't'a, mais coupe moi pas la route. Un beau vélo et un beau pyjama n'est pas un permis pour être un idiot.

J'espère que t'aurais le vélo de tes rêves, mais rappelle-toi que ce n'est pas un permis pour être idiot...

Juste parceque ta langue maternelle c'est le français, ça n'excuse pas le manque de compréhension en lecture... j'ai clairement indiqué qu'il était arrêté quand il m'a coupé la priorité, et qu'il n'allait pas aussi rapidement que moi. En fait, ça ne m'étonnerait pas que tu sois un de ces "poseurs" qui ce croit plus rapide que les autres parce que tu as le plus récent pyjama et un beau vélo...

Ce que je disais, c'est que j'men câlice du vélo qu't'a, mais coupe moi pas la route. Un beau vélo et un beau pyjama n'est pas un permis pour être un idiot.

J'espère que t'aurais le vélo de tes rêves, mais rappelle-toi que ce n'est pas un permis pour être idiot...

I dont parlayveaux francais exacxtly but i infer your calling him an idiot so :thumb:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Don't worry Tomac fans. The Primer may be on its way out, but there is a more than worthy new DH bike on its way... that is all for now. =]

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Not gonna go back and read the whole thread, but have you looked at Xprezo?