Quantcast

Just in time for the weekend

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
SRAM was nice enough to send some parts to build up a fresh Darkside for my buddy http://www.jpows.com and Edge sent over some wheels. Jeremy, like lots of pro racers in their late 20's started off as a MTB racer. As a Jr and U23 rider he won a few worldcups and got some World's podiums. Mt Snow this year will be his first MTB race back since '01, but in the interim he has turned into the top-ranked US 'cross racer, so he's no stranger to the dirt.

Ignore the front brake line...
Jeremy lives with all the guys who race road and 'cross for us, and has been begging for a mtb since last season... I finally broke down and built him one... but now I want to keep it for myself... Needless to say, it's very light, very white, and tons'o'fun.

If you see someone rolling around with Jelly Beans on their Jersey on a White bike this weekend, stop him and say hi. He's just about fatally outgoing.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Is the seat tube slit on the side of that frame Mickey?

That Thing looks sweet!
We do dual slots on either side of the seatube on all of our lightweight aluminum frame... Makes for better clamping with less force, good for lightweight seatposts...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i buy sh*t whenever i can......one day in the future....a frame.....i hope...