Quantcast

Just like his uncle:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Silver said:
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050916/APN/509161097

Ah, a drunk. A nice step up after the crack whore niece. Booze and coke though, they definitely take after their uncle.

Of course, a private family matter. Always is, when it's a Republican getting caught.
If it was a democrats kid the republicans would be all over it about how immoral the kid and/or family is and all that.

I think that pretty much all politicians are lying cheating hypocrits, but the repubs seem to be the worst. (Which ain't sayin much)

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I'm sure they'll find Jesus just in time for their political careers, just like uncle George did.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
so the kid is a tool and happens to be named bush...do we really want to do a google search for all the kennedy fvck ups?

cough, cough, mr chappaquidick (or however its spelled)

democans/republocrats...ALL of those pampered fvckstains need to be purged from the gene pool...political affiliation has NOTHING to do with it.

rant over

BillT

Monkey
I was actually being a bit sarcastic with the adjectives used to describe Bill and Hillary. Regardless of what people may think of them, it does appear that they raised their child well (arguably better than George Jr's and Jeb's offspring based on accomplishments). Chelsea was a National Merit Semi-finalist in high school, attended Stanford University and graduated in 4 years, got a masters at Oxford, and landed at job at a very prestigous consulting firm - McKinsey and Company.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BillT said:
I was actually being a bit sarcastic with the adjectives used to describe Bill and Hillary. Regardless of what people may think of them, it does appear that they raised their child well (arguably better than George Jr's and Jeb's offspring based on accomplishments). Chelsea was a National Merit Semi-finalist in high school, attended Stanford University and graduated in 4 years, got a masters at Oxford, and landed at job at a very prestigous consulting firm - McKinsey and Company.
Yeah, you don't hear much about her which hopefully means she's doing alright. The bullsh*t she had to put up with when she was a teenager was awful. Same goes with the Bush twins. Leave the kids out of it I say.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LOOnatic said:
You know i never heard much about Al Gore Jr. Where is he and whats his deal?
Is he in a Lock Box?

News of 19-year-old Albert Gore III's Sept. 5 drunk driving arrest wasn't reported for a full eight days - until a political gossip column in the Washington Times broke the news blockade yesterday.

The media cover-up of Gore Jr.'s latest brush with the law stands in marked contrast to alcohol related offenses involving the Bush family, stories the press has repeatedly rushed into print over the last two years.

As of Saturday morning, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press and most other big media outlets had declined to cover Gore Jr.'s alcohol-fueled antics, which came to an abrupt halt when he was pulled over by military police just outside the Pentagon.

But after Gore spokesman Jano Cabrera confirmed the arrest to the Times "Inside the Beltway" column, the paper went public with the news on Friday.

"The family is relieved that no one was hurt," Cabrera told "Inside the Beltway." "Beyond that, they are dealing with this privately as a family."

Gore was reportedly alone in his late model Mustang and wasn't driving over the speed limit, said the New York Daily News, which picked up the DUI story on Saturday. The New York Post also covered the news.

A Lexis-Nexis search, however, turned up no other coverage of the secret Gore DUI bust, his second brush with law enforcement in as many years.

In August 2000, the then-Harvard bound high school senior was nabbed for speeding on a North Carolina highway; news the media held for days so as not to embarrass his father, who was in the midst of being nominated for president at the Democratic convention in Los Angeles at the time.

At the family's request, the press also declined to report young Gore's 1996 suspension from the tony Washington, D.C. prep school St. Albans after he was discovered smoking marijuana in the cafeteria.

"[Vice President] Gore called leading news organizations around Washington and asked them not to run the story, and all complied," reported Newsweek's Bill Turque in his book "Inventing Al Gore."

In stark contrast, alcohol related incidents involving first daughters Jenna and Barbara Bush have been widely and immediately covered by the mainstream press, as were the recent drug-abuse troubles of first niece Noelle Bush, who was discovered last week with crack in a Florida drug rehab center.

Though reporters acquiesced when Mr. Gore secretly asked them not to cover the 1996 drug incident involving his son, the press has ignored repeated public requests from first lady Laura Bush to show the same discretion with her daughters.

Meanwhile, former first daughter Chelsea Clinton continues to enjoy the same protection the press extends to young Gore.

Photographs taken by British tabloids showing the Clintons' only daughter collapsing in a drunken stupor outside a London nightclub this spring have been embargoed by the U.S. media, with the exception of the supermarket tabloids.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
They're just punk rich kids. You know they will do whatever they want, becuase they know their family will help them get off the hook.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
blt2ride said:
They're just punk rich kids. You know they will do whatever they want, becuase they know their family will help them get off the hook.
Yep. Some will have us believe however that it's a completely level playing field and anyone can compete if they really want to. Those of us who don't believe in Disney stories know different.

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
ridetoofast said:
so the kid is a tool and happens to be named bush...do we really want to do a google search for all the kennedy fvck ups?

cough, cough, mr chappaquidick (or however its spelled)

democans/republocrats...ALL of those pampered fvckstains need to be purged from the gene pool...political affiliation has NOTHING to do with it.

rant over
Well said...What did you expect him to do? Defend his kid while the P.O.S. media is there waiting like a pack of wolves?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
that is surprising isnt it? but i cant help but wonder if she isnt a time bomb just waiting to go off. how could a kid NOT be affected by those two troglodytes?
I'll try not to make this partisan, as folks have already pointed out that the Kennedys are pretty high up on that scale, but compare Chelsea and the Kerry kids to Jeb and George's kids...

The Clintons and Kerrys produced kids that are exceptionally bright, successful, balanced, and morally upstanding. The Bushes produced children that are spoiled, un-motivated, and of questionable moral character (with the possible exception of Barb Bush. I hear she's very nice and funny). How can that NOT say something about the respective parents?

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
i dont know anything about kerrys kid other than the daughter liked to show of her nips at the cannes festival was it?

but yes chelsea seems to be pretty normal considering her lineage...

makes me wonder if she really is the spawn of satan, i mean hillary. having said that nothing will ever change my mind of that wanna be cvnt of a president or mr i did not have sexual relations with that woman ex prez.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
makes me wonder if she really is the spawn of satan, i mean hillary. having said that nothing will ever change my mind of that wanna be cvnt of a president or mr i did not have sexual relations with that woman ex prez.
just curious: what is it that sets you off about those two? is it the BJ from Monica? I can understand not being fond of the guy for that, but if that's enough to cause the genuine hatred, then by default, you hate about 30% (admittedly, an aggressive stat) of the married folks in the country.

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
hes a megalomaniac and a pathological liar (i fully realize that 2nd characteristic describes 99.9% of washington)

it wasnt the bj...it was the bold face, REPEATED, lying to the public after the fact. along with lots of other questionable things, cough, cough, vincent foster, cough, cough (suicide)

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
i dont know anything about kerrys kid other than the daughter liked to show of her nips at the cannes festival was it?
Thats...
Alexandra Kerry - "graduate of Brown University and a Los Angeles film school. Received much media attention as a result of her father's presidential bid and her attire. Flash lighting from cameras reflecting off her body made the fabric of her dress almost transparent, similar to the effect of one-way glass. She wore no brassiere. Normally lit, the dress was not transparent. Nonetheless, critics questioned whether Kerry knew of the effect beforehand." (Brown, you could get into on family connections. Film school I can't see caring much about DC ties...)
The other one...
Vanessa Kerry - "graduated summa cum laude (with highest honors) from Yale University. After graduation, she enrolled in Harvard University Medical School. She took brief leave from her medical studies in order to campaign for her father's presidential bid, and is currently in a joint masters program in health policy at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the London School of Economics." (family connections might get you into any of those schools, but they won't get you Summa Cum Laude. This girl is smart and hard-working.)

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
it wasnt the bj...it was the bold face, REPEATED, lying to the public after the fact. along with lots of other questionable things, cough, cough, vincent foster, cough, cough (suicide)
Lying about a BJ? Do you honestly feel like Clinton was less honest to the public than W has been? Do you feel like the effects of Clinton's lies are on the same scale as the effects of W's lies?

I'm not defending Clinton (at least with regards to his "slickness" or his marital infidelity). But you seem to be a W fan, and I'm trying to figure out how you reconcile the two.

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
actually my vote for W was akin to the douchebag vs the turd sammich debate.

my concious will vote libertarian or constituion party next go round.

yes i am full of piss and vinegar towards those completely out of touch tools that call themselves our 'public servants'...its actually more like self servants.