Tomato,
Red Onion,

I recommend you all try it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I'm strangely intrigued as to why that is the best looking food I have seen in a while. :think:
She's the evil temptress that offers you almost everything you want to put into your mouth!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
rockymt21 said:
It was amazing,

Whole Wheat bread toasted,
A little ranch dressing,
Shredded Chicken topped with Chipotle seasoning,
Lettuce,
Tomato,
Red Onion,

I recommend you all try it.
needs bacon :drool:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Damn. That sounds good.

But it can't be better than:

I love how reubens smell being made on the grill, but I'll be damned if I ever eat one.

mtArider

Chimp
Sep 14, 2005
sound good try this one...

toasted bread
leduce
bacon
ranch dressing
american cheese(or spicy cheese)
red onion

sooo good

oh and try ALOT of bacon.. like 5 peices..

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had the best BLT the other day in Collegetown in Ithaca NY. I for the life of me cannot remember the name of the place?? But it was homemade sourdough bread, maple cured bacon, sprouts, shredded carrots, some kind of weed stuff that was tart (I took some off), halved grape tomatoes, and homemade mayo. Simple, huge, and f'n delish. I had asked for swiss on it. But the waitress asked the chef and he said no?? Not sure if it would have improved it but WTF. Well whatever. It was so good I made noise eating it. I didn't realize I made noises while eating. After the embarrasment of that the owner/waitress said lunch was on her. I never argue with free lunch. They were very nice. Everyone in Ithaca is so nice. Weird place.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I miss the sandwich truck! They made the best one called an AJ:

Dark Rye
Ceaser spread
Smoked Turkey (piled high)
Pepper Bacon
Romane lettuce
Tomato
Provalone

The spread and the fresh baked bread was what set it appart. Damn you Greg and Andy! They were supposed to open a store front and never did. :(

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
stevew said:
It looks like someone took a dump on a plate.

actually, this is what a dump on a plate really looks like, especially when you smother it with about 1/2-3/4 of a bottle of ketchup and mix it up real good...

ahh tahous, one of the few things ill miss about rochester once i leave...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dirty said:
actually, this is what a dump on a plate really looks like, especially when you smother it with about 1/2-3/4 of a bottle of ketchup and mix it up real good...

ahh tahous, one of the few things ill miss about rochester once i leave...

I get burgers instead.

Dirty

Aug 3, 2003
jdcamb said:
I get burgers instead.
oh definitely, me too

but this was just the first picture i could dig up off google, if youve got some personal ones, please share. Ive never been in the right state of mind when eating a garbage plate to think to take out my camera and snap a few shots

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think I will get one tomorrow! Spiros on Lake has a "Trash" plate. The chef claims he invented the Gplate. It is damn good!

elRey

Turbo Monkey
jdcamb said:
I had the best BLT the other day in Collegetown in Ithaca NY. I for the life of me cannot remember the name of the place?? But it was homemade sourdough bread, maple cured bacon, sprouts, shredded carrots, some kind of weed stuff that was tart (I took some off), halved grape tomatoes, and homemade mayo. Simple, huge, and f'n delish. I had asked for swiss on it. But the waitress asked the chef and he said no?? Not sure if it would have improved it but WTF. Well whatever. It was so good I made noise eating it. I didn't realize I made noises while eating. After the embarrasment of that the owner/waitress said lunch was on her. I never argue with free lunch. They were very nice. Everyone in Ithaca is so nice. Weird place.
You must have been making some pretty intense sounds!:oink: :oink:

Dirty

Aug 3, 2003
jdcamb said:
I think I will get one tomorrow! Spiros on Lake has a "Trash" plate. The chef claims he invented the Gplate. It is damn good!

hmm...i may have to try that out...but ive only got 4 fun filled days left here in the ROC since im graduatin'
ill see if i can work it in...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
mtArider said:
sound good try this one...

toasted bread
leduce
bacon
ranch dressing
american cheese(or spicy cheese)
red onion

sooo good

oh and try ALOT of bacon.. like 5 peices..
American cheese is disgusting. What is wrong with you, son?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
maxyedor said:
Hey you work in a deli, I have a question for you. Is there actually any cheese in American cheese? or is it all just fake crap like Velveeta?
No. Well, they claim it's cheese. Usually we just mock whoever asks for it. But you're in the right mindset with Velveeta.

If you like Velveeta, American is in the cards for you. I've been on a Muenster streak lately...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i made a pretty decent sandwich last night for dinner...took some leftover pork tenderloin (made w/ a mustard glaze), sliced it, then heated a tortilla. put some field greens, chopped cucumber and the pork and wrapped it up.