Quantcast

Just moved back to Olympia

Yotes

Chimp
Jan 26, 2005
Olympia, WA
and I'm looking for places to ride and people to ride with. I'm pretty sure my chances of finding other mountainboarders to ride with out here are about the same as finding them back in Pullman, so I figured I'd just do what I did there, and ride with the mountainbikers. So, who wants to show me around the riding spots in this here crazy little town?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
wecome back to the south end.. there are a few of us OLY riders on this forum.. I usually post when im planning on doing the sunday shuttle in cap. Can be long XC or shorter dh-ish trail. Summer time im busy with racing, but get out from time to time.

sudhamike

Chimp
Nov 26, 2003
I try to stick to #50 and Mima Porter when it's wet. Although I love the berms and chicanes of the Rock Candy area, the motorcycles are a drag and the cinderblocks kinda detract from the experience.

Yotes

Chimp
Jan 26, 2005
Olympia, WA
yeah, I'm done. I'll be sure to post when I'm going back there, though, and I will be back to visit. Can't let that cabin trail go a season without some mountainboarding on it.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
went for a last minute ride this am. Cap forest is so great. My favorite trail has been forgotten by bikey people though. So overgrown now and I had a tanktop on, so my arms look like I been hanging out with freddy krueger. We are gonna start doing some night rides soon,do you have a light?

Yotes

Chimp
Jan 26, 2005
Olympia, WA
How are the capitol forest trails (consistent downhill, options for speed control [wide enough to carve or powerslide?], crowded?) I rode some of them on a mountainbike years ago when I was in scouts, but so far I've only boarded down the road on the east side of fuzzy top.