Quantcast

just new to bmx

May 4, 2004
a computer near you!
hey
i just started bmx riding and you would never guess what happened to me! :angry: i was coming down the startng hill, and going up the first burm, when i went face first into the burm! :( i got up, and started to ride agin, but coming aroud the first turn, i relized my wrist hurt. :confused: i got to the top of the 4th burm, and looked at my wrist, low and behold, it was swollen. i went to the hospital, and found out i had broken it! :( i was suprised because it didn't hurt, and now i have a cast, and i will have it for 4 more weeks. :drool: but i guess i'll live. :D

BMX Princess

Sep 10, 2001
Welcome to the club..... I just got off of a 4 month vacation due to a broken wrist...

Hopefully it heals good for you...

Brian

Drew3178

Chimp
May 3, 2004
Baltimore
lets see some pics of the damage :sneaky:

hehehe :D

just keep at it, and dont worry about doing it again, or you will never go all the way.

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
Originally posted by BMXPrincess06
hey
i just started bmx riding and you would never guess what happened to me! :angry: i was coming down the startng hill, and going up the first burm, when i went face first into the burm! :( i got up, and started to ride agin, but coming aroud the first turn, i relized my wrist hurt. :confused: i got to the top of the 4th burm, and looked at my wrist, low and behold, it was swollen. i went to the hospital, and found out i had broken it! :( i was suprised because it didn't hurt, and now i have a cast, and i will have it for 4 more weeks. :drool: but i guess i'll live. :D

BMX Princess
no offence but that made me laugh! heal fast