Quantcast

just ordered breakfast pizza

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
And you don't even know about the thing of Oreos I just finished off (the 1lb family package... not one of those sissy single-serving sleves).

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jacksonpt said:
And you don't even know about the thing of Oreos I just finished off (the 1lb family package... not one of those sissy single-serving sleves).
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well done! After my Fruita rides this weekend my metabolism has gone back into "eat often and eat everything" mode..... :D

J

JRB

I have so little motivation to diet that I have decided to eat everything. I would KILL for breakfast pizza right now. All I have in the fridge here is yogurt. :dead: Dammit.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Just to be clear, this is definitely not the norm for me. I've been pretty good lately (down to 160lbs from 190 over the winter)... I'm feeling better, looking better, and riding better!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jacksonpt said:
Just to be clear, this is definitely not the norm for me. I've been pretty good lately (down to 160lbs from 190 over the winter)... I'm feeling better, looking better, and riding better!
As my father always told me, "Fernando, it is better to looook good than to feel good." :D

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I prefer last night's pizza cold in the morning. Especially canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. :drool: :drool:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Bicyclist said:
I prefer last night's pizza cold in the morning. Especially canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. :drool: :drool:
Fish or fruit do NOT belong on pizza, but I know a sunday brunch joint that has cold pizza on the buffet.

:drool: