Quantcast

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
cars fixed. I just broke up with her. It was dirty.

"I really liked you" "I'm going to die single" "Your only the second person in my life who really treated me nice" "I feel like everything you told me was a lie" "I told my whole family about you"

I started crying.
I know I'll cheat. I wanted to break up before that happened. Or before it happened to me.

Six months is a long time. We can't even figure out what to talk about on the phone. It's just awkward.

I hate breaking up. I always feel like a **** bag.
I thought this might happen, but didn't want to say anything about it.

My g/f of 2.5 years and I broke up the weekend she got back from 4 months of studying abroad.

I just bought her a really nice Giro helmet and Oakley jersey the day before... lame.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
No it isn't.
Definitely not a long time at all.

Great attitude on the cheating too. Good thing you were nice about giving her the bad news while she was sitting in Balad in the phone room where EVERYONE can hear you.

I feel sorry for her. And trust me, she wouldn't have cheated on you over there, nearly impossible to find a place where you won't get caught.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
cars fixed. I just broke up with her. It was dirty.

"I really liked you" "I'm going to die single" "Your only the second person in my life who really treated me nice" "I feel like everything you told me was a lie" "I told my whole family about you"

I started crying.
I know I'll cheat. I wanted to break up before that happened. Or before it happened to me.

Six months is a long time. We can't even figure out what to talk about on the phone. It's just awkward.

I hate breaking up. I always feel like a **** bag.
There is a silver lining...I no longer think pinkshirtphotos, justsomeguy or mrclean are the biggest douche bags to ever post on ridemonkey. You suck at living.