Quantcast

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
cars fixed. I just broke up with her. It was dirty.

"I really liked you" "I'm going to die single" "Your only the second person in my life who really treated me nice" "I feel like everything you told me was a lie" "I told my whole family about you"

I started crying.
I know I'll cheat. I wanted to break up before that happened. Or before it happened to me.

Six months is a long time. We can't even figure out what to talk about on the phone. It's just awkward.

I hate breaking up. I always feel like a **** bag.
Before my 3 year old helped me by pressing enter, I planned to tell you to find the lyrics for "I'm not a loser" by Descendents and take note that you are the guys they are bagging on. Oh well, at least I got the red square in for you.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Red Rabbit,

This thread is the most awesome troll ever on RM!! :D
Truely inspired work fella. :clapping:

I think it must be a troll cos know way in hell could anyone actually be that mind buggeringly stupid and that much of an obnoxious selfcentred assh*le.

:busted:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Red Rabbit,

I think it must be a troll cos know way in hell could anyone actually be that mind buggeringly stupid and that much of an obnoxious selfcentred assh*le.

Have you ever met PSP?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Red Rabbit,

You must have missed his uber whiny roommate thread.

And lets not forget the thread about wanting to join the military as a way to get some structure in his life to help him grow up.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
You must have missed his uber whiny roommate thread.

And lets not forget the thread about wanting to join the military as a way to get some structure in his life to help him grow up.
Or my all time favorite was the thread about him leaving for college, and as soon as he left, his mom turned his room into a sewing room so he could not come back home.

sewing machine > red rabbit

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Or my all time favorite was the thread about him leaving for college, and as soon as he left, his mom turned his room into a sewing room so he could not come back home.

sewing machine > red rabbit
she wishes her husband would have finished on her stomach/face/back.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
So it looks like we are getting back together. Hate on me all you want. We are going to have an open relationship.

Her idea not mine.

I still care about her.

I don't drive her car anymore.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
So it looks like we are getting back together. Hate on me all you want. We are going to have an open relationship.

Her idea not mine.

I still care about her.

You're still a douchebag.

Now she's free to take dick on the regular.

Last edited:

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I'm not to worried about her hooking up. If she does, that's fine. God knows I will be.

She way older than me. 26, 27 on the 5th of next month to my 20, she knows what she wants to do.

I can't wait to see her when she gets back, I'll be waiting at the terminal.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
IMHO...

Open relationship = no relationship.

Do what you want - hope you're happy, etc. (honestly), but you "can't be a little bit pregnant" if you know what I mean......

Last edited:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I bet she calls him uncle during sex.
A 27-year-old single chick in the military, and one dumb enough to date a child like RR... I bet you can't even call it sex anymore. Her vadge probably resembles an old catcher's mitt with ingrown hairs at this stage. It'd be like screwing a bag of salted pork rinds.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Her idea not mine.

I still care about her.

What RR's girlfriend said:

"I want to have an open relationship"

What RR's girlfriend was thinking:

"I can't wait to get gang banged in the barracks!"

What RR was thinking:

"ugh now I'm gonna have to deal with sloppy beef curtains"

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
We are going to have an open relationship.

Her idea not mine.
:banghead: Good god, man, are you that STUPID??!? Your girl is going off to a freakin' war zone halfway around the world where she'll be disconnected from anyone and anything that she's known from back home, and you're the main person she's trying to lean on for support and communication... In order for her to feel that she still has that connection, she's allowing you to go screw around as much as you want just so that she can still keep that emotional attachment. If you still do "care for her", support her while she's over there and then decide when she's back whether you want to break up or start dating other people. There's more to a relationship than readily available nookie, maybe one of these days you'll learn that.

Just imagine if the situation were reversed, and *you* were heading off to a war zone where you a) could get killed, b) are in an unfamiliar place, c) don't really know anybody, and d) your girlfriend tells you 2.5 weeks in that she wants to break up / stop communicating with you because she wants to go bang other guys. How'd you feel?

:rant:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
:banghead: Good god, man, are you that STUPID??!? Your girl is going off to a freakin' war zone halfway around the world where she'll be disconnected from anyone and anything that she's known from back home, and you're the main person she's trying to lean on for support and communication... In order for her to feel that she still has that connection, she's allowing you to go screw around as much as you want just so that she can still keep that emotional attachment. If you still do "care for her", support her while she's over there and then decide when she's back whether you want to break up or start dating other people. There's more to a relationship than readily available nookie, maybe one of these days you'll learn that.

Just imagine if the situation were reversed, and *you* were heading off to a war zone where you a) could get killed, b) are in an unfamiliar place, c) don't really know anybody, and d) your girlfriend tells you 2.5 weeks in that she wants to break up / stop communicating with you because she wants to go bang other guys. How'd you feel?

RR said:
What's your point?

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado

I never really thought of it like that...

I wouldn't feel very good at all. I feel pretty fvcking depressed.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Brian, breakups tear you up inside. But if it ain't working out, then you should move on.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So either she has a hook-up on base and has decided to justify it through an "open relationship" or she thinks it's what you want and that's how she can keep you around.

As far as I'm concerned, you aren't married, so technically it's an open relationship regardless. So until there is a contractual obligation to be faithful, you are only talking semantics.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I love my kids. I'm really glad I am raising them right.

My daughter is a smart, respectful person with a good conscience. Sometimes she acts like a dumbass, or a little bratty, but after reading a thread like this I know she's going to be ok.

RR's parents = FAIL TRAIN ENGINEERS.

All aboard.