Quantcast

Just saw this about Soul Cycles...

J

JRB

I wish their new site was up. Any way - the Roscoe is a little small and I should have taken them up on this policy.

Additionally - I asked to buy some hangers for the Roscoe and Chad just sent them, free of charge. Within a week I had two. They are great guys. They are having some growing pains, so I hope it all works out for them.

Just passing along some info and some props for a cool cat, Chad.

Frames that are either too small or too large may be exchanged without penalty. The return cost is the customer's expense. Soul Cycles will cover the cost of shipping back to the customer.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Loco, you know, an urban frame should be a little small.
Yeah - I think part of it is the 60mm stem. I am trying to find the right 80 or 85 mm stem. I have fun on it, but it's just a little tiny.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
You have any photos of this bike?
I do. I plan to mow and then take some pics this evening. I have a pimpy little mod I did for the dropout to show. Stay tuned this evening.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I do. I plan to mow and then take some pics this evening. I have a pimpy little mod I did for the dropout to show. Stay tuned this evening.
Here's the Roast so far:

The bar and stem are getting replaced with a 50mm Diabolus 31.8 stem and bar tonight. Saint cranks on the way. Azonic Outlaws and Hookworms to come.

The top tube is about 1" longer than the Stinky that runs a 70mm Diabolus, so I thought the 50 would give me the same feel. We will see.

J

JRB

It has gears for now, but I have an 18 tooth cog I just got, so I may run a single again. I'll update this thread this evening. I also have a Drop Off II on it now, but may put the Pike back on.

Sorry for the giant pic. I will resize it later.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Why does their website suck so bad?
I went looking for a simple online product list. Maybe a few pics of the frames they have for sale. Nothing. How would I know if I wanted to buy the bike if they don't even have a cataloge and geo specs on their website?

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Say, that's a sweet fork.
Yeah - I need an extra firm spring though. I had a guy PM me about buying it today though. Not sure how I want to respond.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont know why you'd sell it. That fork is amazing.

You can try a stiffer spring, but I dont see why you'd need it, just up the compression