Quantcast

Just short of Darwin...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I don't understand this thread. If Darwin doesn't win, then no one ever learns...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The "problem" is the teh stupid breed before they die:

Most times, they put down the wrong animal after a human-animal encounter. You can't fault a bear for you know, acting like a bear.

If I ever die in an animal encounter, my final wish is for the animal to be left alone. Sometimes we aren't at the top of the food chain, and a person or two every now and again as a little reminder seems more than fair.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Most times, they put down the wrong animal after a human-animal encounter. You can't fault a bear for you know, acting like a bear.

If I ever die in an animal encounter, my final wish is for the animal to be left alone. Sometimes we aren't at the top of the food chain, and a person or two every now and again as a little reminder seems more than fair.
What if its a tick?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
"View this post on instagram"

Funny how Instagram seems to be a repeating theme in this thread. :rolleyes:
Well you only miss out on some idiot gravel rider instead of doing like the other riders decided to take a line directly by a big bull who then shows him why that is a bad idea. Feel good Sunday moment I would say.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Where do you charge your phone?
Car Charger, I drive 10 hours a day and it is always plugged in because google maps/gps is running but phones typically don't have large highpower capacity like Ebikes, scooters and dive lights (think conception dive boat fire). And no way in hell are they going in my camper for a power source while boondocking.

Last edited: