Quantcast

Just thought Id see if anybody was interested

Endo

Chimp
Jan 4, 2002
Virginia
Well,
The time has come for me to say goodbye to my downhill rig. After spending most of the summer nursing my back from an injury this spring I have decided to give up on riding the big stuff (for a while at least). So that means that having my ride sitting there tempting me does not help. I have it listed on ebay however I will end the auction early if someone local wants it. For those of you who know me you know I keep my rig in great shape. Anybody want to give it a good home?

Now the details:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104309567

2003 Norco VPS Shore Large Army green
Complete custom build
Bought new in 2004.
7 + inches travel rear
8 inches travel front
Marzzochi 888 fork
Handbuilt wheelset
Mavic 321 rims 32 hole (and a 729 front same thing)
Formula rear hub 150 mm w/ 12 mm through axle
Race face northshore cranks
Azonic a frame pedals
Blackspire duelie chainguide.
Hayes dh purple brakes 8’ rotors good pads
Tomac / Kenda Blue groove front tire
Tomac / Kenda Nevagal rear tire
Race face diabolious stem
ODi Lock on grips
Titec saddle
Thompson seat post
Truvativ bottom bracket
Xt Rear derailleur
LX Front derailleur
LX shifters

Thanks
Let me know!!
Pass it on.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
:heart: :heart: :heart: drool spooooooge....

dude that is a sweet ride. sorry to see it go and wish i had the $$ but i can relate to the injury thing. 3 times in 3 seasons. separated shoulder (right) 1st year, broken hand (right), dislocated finger (left) 2nd year, separated shoulder (right) 3rd year...

im in no hurrry to get back to the slopes either but it kills me because its just so damn much fun.

either way hope you get better soon and that a local will put that tasty piece of metal and rubber to good use :thumb:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Damn that sucks man that bike was so nice. Hope to see you out riding next season when i get back to richmond.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I want! I want!

Too bad I don't have the money :(

But if anyone is interested, he does take good care of his stuff. I'm riding an '02 Shore right now that I bought off him last year. Norco makes a great frame, and that picture does that bike no justice! That thing is SEEEEXXXXYYYY!!!

If I wasn't so broke, i'd snap that thing up immediatly.

Sorry to hear you are out of the game Clint. I know you'll be back somtime soon :)

Endo

Chimp
Jan 4, 2002
Virginia
yeah it sucks to be me. But I would rether be able to walk at this point and If I keep it up the way I had been going I would end up in really bad shape. I am still keeping my flow and will be around but as far as big lines and things like that I am out for a while. Thanks for all of the sympathy tho.

Somebody please by my bike I cant stand to see it go to waste.......

Thanks