Quantcast

Just to prove my geek side does exist.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
how does that show you have a geek side? Now, if you converted the years to minutes, then put in the hex number for it, then you'd be showing your geek side.

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
The roman calander didnt not cover days Ides is a 5 day span from the 10th to the 15th Ides meaning middle welcome to Latin 101

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jacksonpt said:
how does that show you have a geek side? Now, if you converted the years to minutes, then put in the hex number for it, then you'd be showing your geek side.
I think he was talking English Geek, not Tech Geek. There are many, many flavors of Geek in this great big world of ours.......... :D

-S.S.-

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:
I think he was talking English Geek, not Tech Geek. There are many, many flavors of Geek in this great big world of ours.......... :D

-S.S.-
wouldn't that be nerd then, not geek? Isn't geek inherently tech oriented?

BTW... I went to Merriam Webster On-Line to look up the spelling of inherently just for you. That's nerd, not geek. Although I did it on line, so there is a hint of geek in it.

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
last time i looked at the definition of geek and nerd and they were similar and linked to one another. But who knows i am just a simple geek