Quantcast

Just to show that I have no life...

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Ever since 1994, I've taken part in a private online racing series, not mentioning names. First year that I'm doing my own cars, just recieved my car number. I don't like watching the races on TV or like NASCAR at all anymore, taking part with the game though has helped with my critical thinking and strategy planning. I also like my sponsor for the year.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
online racing is great.

i play every now and then, grand prix legends, nascar racing 2003 and live for speed.... i dont play that much, maybe a couple hours every 2 weeks or something, but i´d play every day if i had the time.

is that nascar racing 1????? can you play that online now???
that was the 1st racing game i got addicted to when i was a kid. in fact, i even went to daytona (yeah, i travelled to a nascar race from Peru one summer to watch the race live) basically out of my addiction to nascar racing....:love:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
ALEXIS_DH said:
online racing is great.

i play every now and then, grand prix legends, nascar racing 2003 and live for speed.... i dont play that much, maybe a couple hours every 2 weeks or something, but i´d play every day if i had the time.

is that nascar racing 1????? can you play that online now???
that was the 1st racing game i got addicted to when i was a kid. in fact, i even went to daytona (yeah, i travelled to a nascar race from Peru one summer to watch the race live) basically out of my addiction to nascar racing....:love:
That's 99 and yes, it is still possible to race online with that game.

J

JRB

Bad ass. I have a racing team, and the name Chevy fits well with the "sucks" theme.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I was gonna back y'all up with the "no life" thing cuz I don't have one and am happy about it, but... virtual nascar? wow, just wow.

That's more pathetic than my D&D love.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
LordOpie said:
I was gonna back y'all up with the "no life" thing cuz I don't have one and am happy about it, but... virtual nascar? wow, just wow.

That's more pathetic than my D&D love.
As said I only take part in the online gaming aspect of it, but hate nascar in general.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I play Halo 2. Yes, I am a grown man, and a father, and generally reasonable.

I imagine it is more satisfying than virtual Nascar. Droppping an opponent with a sniper rifle round to the face is alot of fun. Especially if they are somewhere on the other side of the planet.

D&D? I played for a short time in grammar school. I hated the kids that played it, so I just wound up painting the miniatures and making small dioramas, or drawing monsters, etc. I spent 99.999% of the time preparing to play a game I never played much. :wonky2: