Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Your pencils are creating a health hazard. I could fall and pierce an organ

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Obsecure English references mean nothing to me.

English humor = The Suck
don t worry stosh, they could possbily do a voice over in american english... point in case, the mad max version i had the misfortune of seeing...

english humor ??? the show is basically exactly the same, aside from the pommy references... :bonk: :biggrin:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
don t worry stosh, they could possbily do a voice over in american english... point in case, the mad max version i had the misfortune of seeing...

english humor ??? the show is basically exactly the same, aside from the pommy references... :bonk: :biggrin:
Ok well I'll try to watch a couple more, see what I think.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Ok well I'll try to watch a couple more, see what I think.
yeah, once you can tune out the local jokes / references you ll find that the shows are very, very similar... similar characters and plots that don t stray far from one another...

both shows are pretty good in my book, but i have to give the nod to the original...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
yeah, once you can tune out the local jokes / references you ll find that the shows are very, very similar... similar characters and plots that don t stray far from one another...

both shows are pretty good in my book, but i have to give the nod to the original...
nothing beats the x-mas special.

his music video had me in tears.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
You'll notice, I didn't have anybody being Arab. I thought that would be too explosive, uh, no pun intended. But I just thought, "too soon" for Arabs, maybe next year. You know, the ball's in their court.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ok, ok, one more. "In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead."

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I tried to watch the original but couldn't understand what they were saying through the accents. Which is why I like the american one. No need to bet butthurt over it.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
as an international gesture of peace during wartime i give america this:

and this

and this

english humor is good if you can understand the accent... :clue:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
god save the queen, the faschist regime...
they made you a moron, potential H bomb...

how can one not like the sex pistols ???

as i say, one part sex pistols, one part ramones, one part stooges, one part saints, one part radio birdman... world wide punk domination...

sorry, wasn t this thread about the office ?? apologies stosh :)