Quantcast

just wanted to remind you guys...

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Dear Spooms,
Pete's will forever own chipotle. Not just in food quality but atmosphere and drink specials. When you come back into town we should have a panel judgement for both places. Which will finally decide the true victor.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i ate at chipotle this afternoon. aside from a tiny bowl of rushed cereal this morning it was all i ate. it was all i needed. not only did it fill my stomach but it filled my soul with flavor.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
i ate at chipotle this afternoon. aside from a tiny bowl of rushed cereal this morning it was all i ate. it was all i needed. not only did it fill my stomach but it filled my soul with flavor.

Last I checked, you had enough flavor in your soul to take Mr. Brown down a couple pegs! :biggrin:

The only reason I eat at Pete's, there is such a thing as a free lunch :happydance:

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
Kevin you've converted me. Chipotle is way better. Pete's isn't that bad but chipotle has way more flavor and awesomeness. no more free drinks though? lame

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
wtf, no free drinks!? which one did you go to? the one on pearl gave me a sweet cold beverly free just yesterday.

welcome to the better side of life, joey.

that whole stirred burrito argument is a bunch of hoo-haw. i stir my chipotle like any other man with a pair- by chewing a hearty whole cross section bite together in my mouth.

flowtron

Chimp
Aug 21, 2006
Denver
Its been a long while since I've had Pete's, and I eat Chipotle about 3 times a week, its how we roll in S. Denver.
I do like 'the mix' philosophy, no mouthfuls of plain rice. The one thing that Pete's (at least the Boulder locations) has, that Chipolte lacks, is girls in tight shirts w/ big boobies making your food. :happydance: Thats always a plus.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah, scene girls with band shirts on that come with the attitude of "you havent heard of this band because i'm cooler than you... and if you have heard of them- then i heard of them first"

regardless, boobs are generally good.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
yeah, scene girls with band shirts on that come with the attitude of "you havent heard of this band because i'm cooler than you... and if you have heard of them- then i heard of them first"

regardless, boobs are generally good.

Mmmmmm......half Fast girllll :banana:

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Pete's has a whole bar, screw corona's and an overpriced burrito. I need something worth drinking along side my tortilla and rice! Worthless burritos aside, eat at Denver Ted's..mmm.....cheesesteaks.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
we just got a chubby's down here in the springs.

anybody ever tried it?

(i wonder if they sell underwear w/ their name on it...)