Quantcast

just watched the stephanopoulos interview w/ obama...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
and i:

jizzed.

in.

my pants.

analysis by kristol at nytimes.com: Continuity we Can Believe In
Obama did note that he differs with Cheney on “some things that we know happened,” including waterboarding. And he did reiterate his pledge to close Guantánamo. But he warned that it was “more difficult than I think a lot of people realize,” explaining that while he was committed to the rule of law, he wasn’t interested “in releasing people who are intent on blowing us up.”

And at one point he returned, unbidden, to the much-maligned vice president, commenting, “I thought that Dick Cheney’s advice was good.”

With respect to the Middle East, Obama didn’t even say we’d gotten much wrong in the past. Asked by Stephanopoulos whether his policy would build on Bush’s or would be a clean break, Obama answered, “if you look not just at the Bush administration, but also what happened under the Clinton administration, you are seeing the general outlines of an approach.” So: No break.
8 more years!

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Seems so ideed. I told you ppl but you wouldn't listen, vote for Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente (aka Teh Foxor), but instead you continued to throw away your vote on the bipartisan system. :rant:

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Code:
Barack Obama 	69,456,897 	52.92% 
John McCain 	59,934,814 	45.67%
Ralph Nader       736,804 	0.56%
Bob Barr 	   524,524 	0.40%
Chuck Baldwin 	   196,461 	0.15%
Cynthia McKinney  161,195 	0.12%
The Christofascist candidate, the two leftist candidates, and the libertarian candidate only got 1.23% of the vote combined

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Barry said:
“I think that was pretty good advice, which is I should know what’s going on before we make judgments and that we shouldn’t be making judgments on the basis of incomplete information or campaign rhetoric. So I’ve got no quibble with that particular quote,” said Obama. Usually, presidents pretend their campaign positions are more than “campaign rhetoric.” Not Obama.
O. M. F. G.

He's going to make decisions based on facts, and not go with his gut, or what he believes in his heart, or what flawed knowledge he had received as Jr. Senator from IL??!?

RUN FOR THE HILLS, GRAB THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS, HE'S NOT REALLY CHE GUEVARA!!!!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: