Quantcast

Just what I needed another Pet

splat

Nam I am
Last night My We ( mostly my wifes doing ) adopted a 10 Year Old Cockatoo.

this birdy is very friendly and very BIG!
that Beak would have no problem taking a Couple fingers off with one clamp down.

She joins Our African Grey , Nandy Conure and 2 Cockatiels.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
wow... and african grey AND a cocatoo - nice. I love birds, just don't have the time/space/money for them. Any pics of the grey?

splat

Nam I am
jacksonpt said:
wow... and african grey AND a cocatoo - nice. I love birds, just don't have the time/space/money for them. Any pics of the grey?
This is the African Grey, we have had her since she was about 6 weekes old , very talkative. and will chase my wife all over the house to sit on her shoulder.

while I'm at it this is the Nandy Conure Only like women . Does not like Men at all. very Noisy and annoying. I keep threateningthis one with the deep fryer

and this is one of the cockatiels , He is a Breeding male ( he is the father of the the Tiel in the background ) so he is not friendly anymore.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
splat said:
This is the African Grey, we have had her since she was about 6 weekes old , very talkative. and will chase my wife all over the house to sit on her shoulder.

Beautiful! Easily my favorite of the "main stream exotic" pet birds.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
One bird is messy enough. You have four?

Birds are cool.

Just to messy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
splat said:
Yeah ahd that Does not include My Daughters Hampster and My son has 2 lizzards anda tree frog . Sometimes I think it is a good thing I 'm alergice to Dogs and cats other wise who know how many of those my wife would bring home.
How in the world do you go on vacation?

-S.S.-

splat

Nam I am
SkaredShtles said:
You're well on your way to becoming the Crazy Pet People.......... :D
that is my wife!!! ( and her mother too)

SkaredShtles said:
How in the world do you go on vacation?

-S.S.-
We have to get some one to come feed them , it is a royal pain in the ass and it always pisses me off!

My Idea of good pets is Fish! give them some food they swim around , they die you flush em

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
splat said:
that is my wife!!! ( and her mother too)

We have to get some one to come feed them , it is a royal pain in the ass and it always pisses me off!

My Idea of good pets is Fish! give them some food they swim around , they die you flush em
Well, we now know who runs the house around there......... ;)

-S.S.-