Quantcast

Just when you think your day is ruined...

J

JRB

Whatever. I am totally gonna drop over a hundy outfitting me and the baby girl tonight. :thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
jimmydean said:
The AFI ones would kick the Decendants ass.

Maybe the AFI vans will open for the motorhead vans?
trying to compare AFI to the Descendants is like trying to compare Weird Al with the Beatles. :mumble: At least Milo doesn't wear eyeliner.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
jonKranked said:
trying to compare AFI to the Descendants is like trying to compare Weird Al with the Beatles. :mumble: At least Milo doesn't wear eyeliner.
I didn't compare music, I said they would kick ass.

On a side note, I don't think Weird Al could take Paul, but Ringo is a whole other story.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
N8 said:
...right after speelin time
I'd ask ya to lay off the n008, but if he's shopping, seems he may have lied about being on a tight budget. Wait until the management at Iron Horse hears about this!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
jimmydean said:
I don't think Weird Al could take Paul, but Ringo is a whole other story.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

on another side note (concerning emo): liking/playing s***ty music does not make it ok to cross dress and wear make-up. :rofl:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

I can't wear Vans, they are made too narrow for my awsomely wide feet. Dang! Well, I guess I am getting a pair for the wife to wear and a pair for me to put on a shelf.

By the way LOCO GRINGO, I disaprove of the change. Well, at least you kept the cool title. :p

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You know who would love a pair of those? Loco.

Who's Loco you ask? He used to hang ut here a lot, remember that "Loco Sucks" thing that was popular for a while, he inspired that. Whatever happened to Loco?

And who the heck is this JRB guy? He pales in comparison to Loco.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
fiddy_ryder said:
these rock way more,,, the 80's skaters know whats up..
I was in Cal Skate (oldest skate shop in Portland) today getting new bearings and they had an original Hosoi on the wall. I felt so old, that board was released in '86 (my freshman year).

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
jimmydean said:
I was in Cal Skate (oldest skate shop in Portland) today getting new bearings and they had an original Hosoi on the wall. I felt so old, that board was released in '86 (my freshman year).
Heh. I wasn't sure I was right when I guessed Hosoi. Guess I was right... I had an Alva...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
JRB said:
BS and N8's comments speak volumes about their personalities.
Generally, a good way to gauge someone's personality is by listening to what they say. Is this news to you?

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Generally, a good way to gauge someone's personality is by listening to what they say. Is this news to you?
Shut up and go listen to some Kenny Chesney.