Quantcast

just wondering...

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i was just thinking and i know it doesnt concern me! but do both am sr. and am jr. both get sundays? or just one or the other? :imstupid:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
am sr gets the sunday and am jr gets like a set of wheels, which means your proably going to get a set of brakes. or just a sram hand bag

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
no i heard from the top of the podium. bwa ha. i am riding this weekend. did you know hacketTstown got a foam pit. !!!!! yeah!!!!!

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
well a foam pit is a foam pit, but you do need a big jump to do tricks on i know that, they changed it up and made it so sick at incline club, the drop in to the foam pit is completely vertical, way steeper than stigmata and faster. and you boost off the jump like 10-15 feet.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
You could always just build a big wooden booter and put it next to a lake like darren berrecloth does in seasons.

Remember to build a fire and wear a wetsuit in the winter though. You could even bringb the ramp to the lake at the top of the north peak at diablo. Finish your exodus run, practice your tailwhip, and then take a nice refreshing dip in the lake.