Quantcast

Justice can be sooo sweet

splat

Nam I am
I was commuting home this evening on my Road bike , and I was taking a Longer way home, it was on a generally less traveled way ( the kind of roads I like ). and I was on a climb and this old geezer was behind me and was afraid to pass , a few cars had backed up behind him when he fianlly decided to pass me , he swung it way wide , which I didn't mind , and I'd say there were 6 or 7 cars behind him, they all gave me a wide berth , except the last person, this guy in a Pickup truck cut it way Close to the point I felt the exhuast from his tail pipe on my legs as he went past , and also as he went past he yelled at Me "get off the road you F***ing F**got ! " I was annoyed but more worried about landing in the ditch , I was barely able to hold the edge of the road , and just kept climbing. I topped he hill and started down and As I got to a Stop sign at the main road I could see 3 or 4 cars waiting including the pick up truck ( waiting to Make aright ) . and As I got close I could see his eyes looking in the mirror at me , and fianlly just before I got there the car in front of him went and he immediatly followed him with out even slowing for the stop sign. well the bone head Might have been a little smarter to look where he was going , because AS I pulled up to the stop sign I see a Police car coming the other direction Banging a U turn and turn on the lights ! and I watched As I saw him pull the guy over just before they turned out of sight ! I was pumped ! I had to make a left there but I was tempted to go down the street just to wave to the guy!

But needless to say I had a Smile on my face the rest of the way home !

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
You should have went and told the cop what exactly the prick said to you and how close he came to you. You might have even been able to get an assult or reckless endangerment charge on his stoopid redneck ass :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Damn, I read through that whole thing hoping you would follow him home and kill his family.

Oh well.

A ticket is ok.

Maybe the cop raped him?

:think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Pau11y said:
Holy crap! You truely are a H8R huh?
I only h8 troglodytes like Mr. Pickup Bitch in the story above.

And the government.

And that c*nt from Overstock.com.

splat

Nam I am
H8R said:
Damn, I read through that whole thing hoping you would follow him home and kill his family.

Not my Style, you never know when a clown like that will be armed .

I was tempted to go Say something to the cop , but decided Hopefully a ticket will be enough.

And why the heck was he afraid of me ? I was only going to thank him for leaving me about 3 inches to ride, Hey I'm riding 700X20's I only 1 inch he let me have 2 extra inches.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Pau11y said:
I thing that biatch from OS might be fun to fun to throttle in the sac for a bit. Does that make me an overbite?
Uh, I wouldn't let her near my sac...

:think:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
splat said:
Not my Style, you never know when a clown like that will be armed .

I was tempted to go Say something to the cop , but decided Hopefully a ticket will be enough.

And why the heck was he afraid of me ? I was only going to thank him for leaving me about 3 inches to ride, Hey I'm riding 700X20's I only 1 inch he let me have 2 extra inches.

You Sir are a Gentleman. Thanks for that....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Anyone else read that story in Dirtrag about the guy who beat the piss out of a carload of kids that harassed him regularly. A good read.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
The last time I got run off the road like that it caused me to pretty much give up riding for a couple years. I was out riding and got run off the road on an empty highway by a fuel tanker. I literally could have just taken my hand off the bars and brushed the side of the truck without hardly moving my arm. I ended up on the shoulder of the highway which was 2 inch gravel. (or is that small rocks?)

Glad to hear that nothing bad happened to you and that asshat got his just rewards.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
Anyone else read that story in Dirtrag about the guy who beat the piss out of a carload of kids that harassed him regularly. A good read.
Was it real? A lot of those Dirtrag stories are fiction, not that it makes them any less entertaining to read :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
Was it real? A lot of those Dirtrag stories are fiction, not that it makes them any less entertaining to read :D
Could easily have been fiction, but entertaining anyhow.