Quantcast

Justin Beiber to become part of tree or lightpost soon...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i wonder how long it will take vw to fvck up ducati.....coming soon...CEL.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I blame Canada. We have plenty of missiles. Yet we stand idly by?? I just don't understand. 10 baby seals were killed in the time it took me to post this message. What kind of savage race provides free health care to those savages?....

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
One time I crashed a party and it was a bunch of Russians dudes with hot chicks. They were drunk, my friend was hitting on the girls. They got out their street bikes and started brapping them up in the garage. I stroked their egos, sensing bad vibes... Next thing I know, these bastards are showing us their guns and trying to pick a fight with me and asking where I live! Anyway, my bet is on drunken Beiber revving this fvcker after concerts for people to stroke his ego- I don't see him becoming the next James dean anytime soon.
If its true sleep is going to in Seattle before long, i will take your bet. I'll pay up or collect at the show. ;)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
There are a million of these vids, but I particularly like videographer called rnickymouse.

This is the first one I saw of his. I think a beginner rider can learn a lot from this because it wasn't the bike, the tires, the road, the traffic, or even the rider.

It was the rider's brain that caused this crash.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I keep offering God a trade if he'll give us back Ryan Dunn we'll give him a twofer: Beiber and Wilmer Valderrama

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
phuck that......i would trade every boy band and bubble gum country singer for Steve McQueen and john wayne
Denis Leary had it right!
John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15-million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
10 baby seals to death, I spent to publish this news. What kind of a savage race to provide free medical care to those barbarians?
OK, THAT is my new signature material. Bot-TASTIC!

And I don't think the Beebs is gonna look as cool as Sophie does on my new ride:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
OK, THAT is my new signature material. Bot-TASTIC!

And I don't think the Beebs is gonna look as cool as Sophie does on my new ride:

its like a hunter s thompson bot... pretty rad, i agree

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
There are a million of these vids, but I particularly like videographer called rnickymouse.

This is the first one I saw of his. I think a beginner rider can learn a lot from this because it wasn't the bike, the tires, the road, the traffic, or even the rider.

total squid move. probably didn't even have a finger on the front brake (most likely would have had no problem w/ that corner even at his entrance speed regardless). should have gone with the 'lay her down' technique for added asshattery.

and hey - h8r is still here! (rarely frequent this quadrant). still bashing skins for that knitting circle of angry old men? haven't checked out the neurot catalogue for a long while...

Last edited:

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon

Awesome. Turning his videos on autoplay just killed my day...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
The lord can take Adam Yauch from us, but can't snuff this ****ing squid? Not right...