Quantcast

K9ish reducer headset

bansheefr

Monkey
Dec 27, 2004
Ordered one earlier this season to try it out. Good company that is quick to respond to your emails. The K9 option may be a little cleaner looking, but the Works gets the same job done and is less expensive.

You need some patience and precision to install the headset correctly, but it's worth it.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
I just got my Works one last week and got 2 riding days on it over the weekend. Functions great, looks fine.

Just a note: Mine came with a complete headset (2 bearings, crown race, top bearing cover, microspacer, preload cap, bolt, spacers), which wasn't clear from the website (or I just missed it), so the price really isn't so bad, considering.

Hellpoker

Chimp
Nov 16, 2008
Just wondering, when ordering from Works, did you get any shipping confirmation or shipping notice ? And how long is shipping of the cups from Works to european destionations ?

I ordered my reducer cups from Works 19.may and havent heard anything from them since. (except the paypal invoice which is automatic response).

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
I heard nothing from them, and got mine within 5 days (USA). Super-quick!

Just wondering, when ordering from Works, did you get any shipping confirmation or shipping notice ? And how long is shipping of the cups from Works to european destionations ?

I ordered my reducer cups from Works 19.may and havent heard anything from them since. (except the paypal invoice which is automatic response).

bansheefr

Monkey
Dec 27, 2004

You should probably see them any day now... If not, send Rick an email (sales@readytoridecycles.co.uk) with your order number and I'm sure he'll check the status of order for you. He was very responsive/helpful with my order. Good luck. :thumb:

Last edited: