Quantcast

kachess update????

scotteric

Chimp
May 11, 2004
seattle
anyone been up tere lately? i'm wondering if all the downed trees have been cut out. usually the horse riders bring a chain saw up and clear it at some point. thanks in advance, scott

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
I'm thinking about going up there maybe later this week with a couple friends. Anyone know how good the riding is and would it be fun no dh bikes?

EDIT: I dont mean to steal your thread if it eventually turns out like that

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah we were going to go up there too
*until my friend broke his ankle*
but i still might
can you shuttle it?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
hey i think i rode the trail this last sunday. we shuttled up to this trail where at the beginning it was a steep knarly dh section for 30 feet then a hike a bike up between these two big rocks followed by 9 miles of dh. through 4 or 5 streams and ending with oober nice switchbacks and a steep n fast downhill section? is that the one? we followed the kachess lake up to a FS road and drove that up until we had some sweet views of rainer and the lake.

same trail?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
boostindoubles said:
hey i think i rode the trail this last sunday. we shuttled up to this trail where at the beginning it was a steep knarly dh section for 30 feet then a hike a bike up between these two big rocks followed by 9 miles of dh. through 4 or 5 streams and ending with oober nice switchbacks and a steep n fast downhill section? is that the one? we followed the kachess lake up to a FS road and drove that up until we had some sweet views of rainer and the lake.

same trail?
Yes.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
well the downed tree's are cut out. and it was fun as hell to ride. We did 2 runs, and it was better later in the afternoon, cause you couldnt see the dust in the shade

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
ffonsok said:
yeah we were going to go up there too
*until my friend broke his ankle*
but i still might
can you shuttle it?
not like I planned on breaking my ankle at willamette:rolleyes:
once its all better I am planning a trip up there!