Quantcast

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Kanye's a douche. What a dick to take that girls moment from her. She'll never get it back. Completely classless and whether or not it was a stunt, it's **** like that which is causing America to go down the ****ter. No one has any respect for anything anymore.

Beyonce showed pure class calling Taylor back onto the stage. We need more Beyonces and less Kanyes in this world.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i didn't watch it. i was busy having my head blown off by Boris playing _Feedbacker_ and the Boredoms doing _Boadrum 9_. it's hard to explain, but both truly veered into deep religious moment territory for me.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Everyone is up at arms about what Kanye West did... how could he... so rude... d-bag, etc. You're missing the point - this was a cheap stunt, plain and simple.

If some "drama" hadn't happened at this event, it wouldn't have received the attention it did. No articles would be written, status messages on twitter and facebook wouldn't be all angry and shocked. How many of you even knew the MTV video music awards was last night? I don't even get cable and I was out riding. Hadn't thought of MTV in a long ass time and Kanye West hadn't popped into my mind in a long time.

I'd go further to say it was probably orchestrated by MTV, but even if it wasn't, Kanye got his name out there, as did beyonce, Taylor Swift and the MTV VMAs.

Think about it.

(ahem: wardrobe malfunction)

Last edited:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
I kinda worried that Kanye is gonna bust in on Patrick Swayze's funeral and be all like..." Imma let ya finish with yo thang, but Micheal Jackson had the best funeral of the Year! Best Funeral of THA YEAR!! I'm just sayin'!!

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Clearly, he's an expert.
well, i wouldn't quite call him an expert because he lives in LA, he has an inside knowledge because he's in the movie business and hob nobs with hollywood people. so ya, i guess that would make him an expert.

on another note, didn't take Hitler long to have his say either

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
It was funny for a second, but now seems dumb. The crop circles thing would have been funny. I wish Taylor had thrown that down. That or, shouldn't you be sucking Al Sharpton's dick right now???

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Kanye hates black people. For real.

By making a public spectacle of himself, he distracts from "You Lie" with another inappropriate outburst.

Also, Obama is criticized for being unpresidential for calling him a jackass.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
By making a public spectacle of himself, he distracts from "You Lie" with another inappropriate outburst.

Also, Obama is criticized for being unpresidential for calling him a jackass.
even obama didn't think the "you lie" outburst was racist.....it's just a bunch of crackers from the house pushing it.